DME Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020: Fresh online applications are invited for the post of Staff Nurse (Critical Care) under the establishment of Medical College Hospitals of the State which will be available at the official web site of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam.
Advertisement No. Janasanyog/D/1597/20, dated: 24.06.2020 is hereby cancelled. And new advertisement is issued that has been extended until 7/10/2020 midnight.
DME Staff Nurse (Critical Care) Details
|Organization||Directorate of Medical Education|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse (Critical Care)|
|No. of Post||484 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 14,000 to 60,500 + Grade Pay|
Education Qualification Required
(A) B.Sc. Nursing/GNM Nursing Diploma from any nursing college/institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
(B) Minimum 1 year working experience in ICU/ Critical Care Unit.
(C) Have registered with the Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council.
Age Limit– Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 40 years as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit for different reserved categories is relaxable as per existing Govt. Rules.
Also, Check out DHS ASSAM Staff Nurse 540 Posts (NEW Vacancy)
Remuneration– Rs.14,000-60,500 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,800.
Reservation– UR-199, OBC/MOBC-131, SC-34, STP-48, STH- 24, EWS-48, (PH-20)
Reservation of posts for Women candidates will be as per prevailing Govt. rules.
How to Apply-
Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online application forms available at the official web site of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam www.dme.assam.gov.in
Also, Check out Jal Jeevan Mission Assam Recruitment of 84 Technical Officers
Documents Required: The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification if called for and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted-
- 2 (two) copies of passport size colour photograph which is uploaded during filling up of online application form submission.
- Admit card of HSLC or birth certificate for age proof.
- All marks sheets and pass certificate.
- Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council Registration Certificate.
- Caste certificate (wherever applicable).
- Divyang certificate (wherever applicable).
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate (wherever applicable).
- Permanent residentship certificate of Assam.