DME Assam LMCH Staff Nurse Final Select List Notice: The candidates who appeared in the skill test for the posts of Staff Nurse of LMCH, North Lakhipur against the Advt. No. Janasanyog/D/ 445/20, Dated: 08/05/2020, Corrigendum Notice No. Janasanyog/D/469/20, Dated: 09/05/2020 and Extension Notice No. Janasanyog/C/1105/20, Dated: 04/06/2020 (The Assam Tribune), the Final Select list is available now.
It is for information of all concerned that the candidates with following Roll Numbers are selected on recommendation of the Selection Boards for the posts of Staff Nurse of Lakhimpur Medical College, North Lakhimpur-
The candidates are requested to collect the appointment letters from the Auditorium of Gauhati Medical College Hospital. Guwahati on 20108/2020 at 10 AM and join duty on the spot. This is ananged due to the emergency situation that has arisen out of COVID-I9 in the state. All candidates are requested to come prepared with clothings and other requirements so that they can join.immediately.
Read the Official Notification:
LMCH Staff Nurse Skill Test/ Doc Verification Notice: This is for information of all concerned that in reference to the Advt. No.Janasanyog/D/445/20, Dated: 08.05.2020, Corrigendum Notice No. Janasanyog/D/ 469/20, Dated: 09.05.2020 and Extension Notice No. Janasanyog/C/1105/20, Dated: 04.06.2020 (The Assam Tribune) Skill test and Document Verification for candidates for the posts of Staff Nurse of Lakhimpur Medical College & Hospital, North Lakhimpur which was scheduled to be held from 14.07.2020 to 21.07.2020 for which Call Letters have been issued online through the Official Website of Directorate of Medical Education, Assam (www.dme.assam.gov.in) will now be held from 15.07.2020 to 22.07.2020 through Online Meeting Platform in view of current Lockdown in Guwahati and prevailing situation due to COVID-19 in the state and urgent requirement of human resources.
The Skill test and Document Verification for candidates for the posts of Staff Nurse of Lakhimpur Medical College & Hospital, North Lakhimpur will be held from
14.07.2020 15.07.2020 to 21.07.2020. 22.07.2020 NOW!!
Following are important instructions to be followed by the candidates:
- Last Date of submission of scanned testimonials: 15th July 2020 by 10 AM
- Online Skill Test (as per schedule given below and informed through email: 15th July 2020 to 22nd July 2020.
Schedule of Online Skill Test Roll no wise:
- 15/07/2020 (Wednesday)– 10001 to 10700
- 16/07/2020 (Thursday) –10701 to 11400
- 17/07/2020 (Friday)– 11401 to 12100
- 18/07/2020 (Saturday)– 12101 to 12800
- 19/07/2020 (Sunday)- 12801 to 13500
- 20/07/2020 (Monday)– 13501 to 14200
- 21/07/2020 (Tuesday)- 14201 to 14900
- 22/07/2020 (Wednesday)– 14901 to 15627
Candidates shall upload the scanned copies of relevant testimonials as mentioned below for verification.
The time slot for individual Skill Test (with Skype / Zoom / Google Duo) will be communicated through email provided by the candidate. Candidates are therefore informed to check their given Email ID for detailed instructions.
The following are the Scanned copy of documents need to be uploaded-
- Admit Card of HSLC or equivalent or birth certificate for age proof*
- HSLC/Class X Pass Certificate*
- HSSLC/Class XII Pass Certificate*
- GNM/B.Sc. Nursing Pass Certificate from Board/University*
- Assam Nurses’, Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council Registration Certificate*
- Caste certificate (where applicable)
- Person with Disability(Divyang) Certificate
- Permanent residentship certificate
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Category certificate in proper format.
Documents marked * are mandatory.
Additional information required :
- Correct E-mail ID for communicating the meeting ID
- Whatsapp Number / Skype ID / Zoom ID / Google Duo Number :
- NOTE: Please note that for appearing In the Skill Test and Document Verification:
- You must fulfill the minimum and maximum age criteria (category wise) mentioned in the Advertisement.
- You have passed GNM or B.Sc. Nursing Course from a school/institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council before the last date of submission of Online Application Form for the post and has a Board/University Pass Certificate to this effect.
- You are registered with the Assam Nurses’, Midwives’ and Health Visitors Council on the last date of submission of Application for the post.
The candidate who does not have the minimum educational qualification and whose age is not within the prescribed limit as mentioned in the Advertisement No. Janasanyog/D/445/20, dated 08.05.2020, Corrigendum No. Janasanyog/D/469/20, dated 09.05.2020 and Advertisement No. Janasanyog/ C/1105/20, dated 04.06.2020 need not appear in the Skill Test. The candidature of such candidate who appears in the examination shall be rejected at any point of time after the detection of his/her ineligibility.
If any candidate cannot appear the interview on Zoom, they will be allowed to physically appear the interview after the Zoom interview is over, the date of which will be notified later.
You can download the Call Letter of LMCH Staff NURSE Skill Test/ Doc Verification here from 07.07.2020.