Defence Research and Development Organisation shortly DRDO is the core defence organisation of India which strengthens the Armed Force and Technical Development in India. Today I will share Job Notification of DRDO, and you probably have an Idea what the post is. So not wasting any moment I will move to the Job details. Scroll down and have the full details.
Share the Job NEWS with your friends with our latest Social Warfare Tab Above!
DRDO latest Job NEWS:
The vacant Post details are given below-
DRL (DRDO), Tezpur Research Associates Post [02 Post]
Defence Research Laboratory (DRL), Tezpur (Assam) invites candidates for Walk-in-Interview for two Research Associates. Here in below is the post details-
- Name of the Post: Research Associates;
- Number of Post: 02 (two) posts;
- Stipend/ Emoluments: monthly remuneration of Rs.40,000/- plus HRA and Medical facilities are available wherever admissible as per Govt. rules;
- Tenure: 02 (two) years from the date of joining;
- Job Location: DRL Detachments at Salari and Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh.
Educational Qualification: The applicant must have PhD (as on 30th July 2018) in any branch of Agriculture preferably in Horticulture, Forestry, Plant Breeding, Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry/ Life Sciences in Zoology, Botany etc.
Age Limitation: The candidate Upper age limit is 38 years as on 30th July 2018. However, Age Limit is relaxable by 05 (five) years for SC/ST and 03(three) years for OBC candidates.
How to apply for the post?
The interested candidate must register his/her name for the interview by submitting a self-signed Biodata, with personal information and contact details, educational and professional experience at the email ID as follows email@example.com
Last date of Registration: 20th July 2018 at 1700 hrs. (Note that the no application will be entertained after the closing date).
- Date: 25th July 2018
- Time: 10:00 AM note that no candidate will be allowed to appear in the interview after that
- Venue: At the Office of Director, DRL (DRDO), Tezpur, located at Solamara Cantt, 12 Kms from Tezpur city on
While appearing in the interview the candidates are required to produce all the relevant certificates/ testimonials in original at the time of interview.
To know furthermore details of the Post Check the advertisement Here.
Thanks! Have a Great Day!
Junior Research Fellows post:
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) recently on the employment newspaper published an advertisement for the Ten vacant post of Junior Research Fellows which is to be filled at Scientific Analysis Group (SAG). The eligible candidate can appear in the interview on 02 August 2018.
Here in below are the post details Discipline wise-
- Mathematics- 03 post,
- Computer Science & Engineering/Information/ Technology/ Computer Science- 04 Post,
- Electronics/ Electronics & Communications Engineering- 03 Post,
Date: 2nd August 2018
Time: Registration between 9.30 to 11.30 AM
Venue: At SAG, Metcalfe House Delhi-110054
For more details Click Here!
Scientist “B” post details: (Expired)
DRDOs Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) invites the application from the eligible candidate for the Scientist “B” level post. Most Noteworthy point is the candidate who qualified in GATE 2018 Examination can only apply for this post. Here are the post details in short-
- Name of the Post: Scientist B (Electronics/ Computer)
- Number of Post: 41 post
- Electronics: total 22 Post [UR-12, OBC-06, SC-03, ST-01]
- Computer: total 19 Post [UR-10, OBC-05, SC-03, ST-01]
- Salary: Monthly remuneration of Rs. 56,100/-
- Age Limitation: The upper age of the candidate should be 28 years. However, for SC/ST candidate, it is 33 years, and for OBC-NCL candidate it is 31 years.
The last date of online application is 21 days from the publication of the advertisement. (The ad is published on 3rd May, and the online application starts from 5th May)
Now let us have the other details quickly!
Educational qualification required for the post:
The candidate willing to apply must have First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology (in relevant Subject/ Discipline) for vacancies in engineering disciplines. Moreover, let me remind you the selection will be made by GATE 2018 Scores and Interview.
Shall we now know the application procedure?
The candidate was willing to appear need to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- only. The SC/ST candidate no application fee is required.
How to Apply for DRDO Post?
Before applying for the post collect the scanned copies of the following-
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- supported by the mark-sheets
- experience claimed,( if any) ]
- a recent passport size colour photograph (size not exceeding 30 KB; resolution of 110 x 140 pixels)
**Note that the maximum file size of each attachment should not exceed 500 KB.
To apply online visit the DRDOOs official Recruitment & Assessment Centre website RAC- rac.gov.in. I have only found the Expert registration link on the right top corner of the website. Probably that is the link to the online application. Fill in the details and make the payment of application fee. And submit it!
You can contact the officials for any query: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertisement Link – Click here
A Note From Admin: On behalf of Assam Career.NET, I am happy to Introduce you to the Assam Career Job Portal. Our mission through Assam Career.NET to remove unemployment from Assam by encouraging and informing the JOB NEWS to the Assamese Job-seekers /Candidates. We try to design our site for the candidates to find Jobs suitably and with ease. That is why the Assam Career Job Portal has been introducing. Stay tuned to our website for more Job NEWS in ASSAM