Applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India on standard form (as prescribed in part IX of Assam Gazette) for filling up of post of driver (one post) under PWD, Govt. of Assam, Assam Pavilion Building Division, Assam House, New Delhi.
|No. of Post||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 60,500 plus Grade Pay|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Last Date||Within 15 Days of advertisement|
Essential Qualification Required
- Minimum educational qualification is H.S.L.C. pass, or equivalent from a recognised board.
- The candidate must have a valid Driving License (LMV) and should have experience of at least 3 (three) years.
Age Limit– Age must not be less than 18 years and more than 44 years as on dated 01.01.2020. Relaxation of age will be admissible as per the existing rules of the Government of Assam.
Remuneration– Pay Scale Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 60,500 plus Grade pay Rs. 5,200 with other allowances.
How to Apply-
Those who are interested can apply by sending the application to the “Executive Engineer, PWD, Assam Pavilion Building Division Assam House , Gopinath Bardoloi Marg hanakyapuri New Delhi – 110021” personally or by post.
Application should be super scribed mentioning name of the post applied for on the envelop. Any application which is submitted after the schedule date will not be accepted.
The selection will be held in two stages. The first stage will be driving/ screening test and second stage will be the Interview Viva-voce. Those candidate who would qualify the driving/ screening test will be called for Interview Viva-voce. On the basis of the sum total of marks obtained in driving test and Viva-voce, the final select list will be prepared.
- Attested copies of all educational and work experience certificates.
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer.
- Photocopy of valid Driving licence.
- Applicant will enclose a self-addressed envelope of size 10c.m x 4c.m (approx.) affixing postal stamp of Rs.15/ along with the application.
No TA/DA will be admissible for Appearing in the Driving test and Interview / Viva-voce. The date, time and venue of the driving test will be intimated in due course.