Directorate of Technical Education, Assam recently on March published the recruitment notice for 120 posts of DTE Assam Lecturer (Technical), Lecturer (Non-Technical), Senior Instructor; in Five Newly Established Polytechnics at Tinsukia, Morigaon, Chirang, Udalguri & Hilakandi. Now recently DTE Assam has published a notification for payment and syllabus for the written examination.
The candidate who applied for the Lecturer (Technical/Non-Technical) post, now the application fees payment link is active. Here below is the DTE Assam Lecturer application fees structure-
- For General Candidates: Rs.250/-
- For OBC/SC/ST Candidates: 150/-
- EWS Candidate- NIL
Note that the Link for Online/ Offline payment will be active for the period of 15.05.2020 to 30.05.2020. The link for payment is also attached below for your convenience. The following are the details of the payment process.
- Online payments can be made by NET Banking/ Debit/Card/ Credit Cars/UPI etc.
- Offline payments can be made at any branch of SBI by printing the generated bank challan and depositing the fee amount at any nearby SBI Branch.
- Retain printouts of the receipt generated by State Bank Collect, for future reference.
- The State Bank Collect step payment of Examination fee is mandatory to be completed for a successful application process. ( of course except for EWS Candidates).
How to Make payment Online for DTE Lecturer post?
The following are the steps to pay the application fees online-
- First of all, go to the payment link (attached at the Bottom)
- Now read the instruction and click the checkbox the for payment,
- Next hit the proceed button,
- Now you have to select the payment category, Exam fee (SC/ST/OBC)-Lecturer or Exam FEE Lecturer
- After that provide your details of payment and personal information, make sure you enter the correct application no.
- Click on the submit button if every entry are fine,
- Now once more confirm the details, and click the confirm button else hit the cancel button and go through the above steps again,
- After that, you will get three option- NET Banking, Card Payments Mode, Other Payments Mode,
- For Online payment choose NET Banking or Card payment option, you can also choose UPI Option and pay by scanning QR Code or by generating Virtual Payment Address.
How to Generate Offline Challan for Lecturer Post?
Those who don’t have NET Banking or any Card or UPI account can make the payment offline. For the Offline payment for Lecturer Post, you have to follow the above-mentioned first 7 steps after that follow the steps below-
- Choose either SBI Branch or NEFT/RTGS Option,
- Now you will be getting a remittance form in PDF, download it,
- Take a print out of the form or challan to the bank and made the payment.
Written Test Syllabus for DTE Lecturer(Tech/ Non Tech) post:
The candidate will have to appear in a written Test of the relevant Branch/ Subject. The structure of Written Test for DTE Lecturer Tech/Non-Tech Post is as follows:
|Post||Total Number of MCQ|
from Branch Subject
|Lecturer (Non-Tech except|
Let us now understand the marking pattern for the DTE Lecturer written exam. Each of the questions or MCQ is of 4 marks, i.e for every correct answer you will be awarded 4 marks. While for a wrong answer 01 marks will be deducted.
What is the syllabus for Lecturer Tech/ Non-Tech Post? You will get the syllabus idea from the following points-
(i) Lecturer(Technical): As per the GATE 2020 Syllabus of the relevant Branches
(ii) Lecturer (Non-Tech except Commerce/ Humanities): As per PG Level syllabus for relevant subjects
(iii) Lecturer (Non-Tech: Commerce/ Humanities: As per PG Level syllabus of the subjects- Economics, Accountancy, Management &Sociology
Here are some of the Books you can purchase for preparation of DTE Lecturer(Technical /Non-Technical) post:
- GATE 2020: Civil Engineering Solved Papers by Made Easy publication
- GATE 2020: Mechanical Engineering by IES Masters Publication
- Gate 2020: Electrical Engineering by Made Easy Publication
- GATE 2020: Computer Science by Arihant Publications
- Gate 2020: Instrumentation by Made Easy Publication
- GATE 2020 Physics Guide By GK Publication
- Gate 2020 Chemistry Solved Paper by GK Publication
- GATE 2020 Mathematics Guide Book by GK Publication