Online applications are invited from the permanent residents of Assam for recruitment to the following Grade-IV posts of 5 (Five) newly established Polytechnics (at Tinsukia, Morigaon, Chirang, Udalguri, Hailakandi) to be made functional from August 2020 under the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam.
|Name of the Post||Grade -IV (Bearer, Peon, Chowkidar, Workshop Jugali etc)|
|No. of Posts||Tinsukia: 11[UR:5, OBC:3, SC:1,ST(P):1, EWS:1]|
Morigaon: 11[UR:5, OBC:3, SC:1,ST(P):1, EWS:1]
Chirang: 11[UR:5, OBC:3, SC:1,ST(P):1, EWS:1]
Udalguri: 11[UR:5, OBC:3, SC:1,ST(P):1, EWS:1]
Hailakandi: 11[UR:5, OBC:3, SC:1,ST(P):1, EWS:1]
|Educational Qualification||Class VIII Passed|
|Scale of Pay||Rs. 12000 to Rs.52000 grade pay of Rs. 3900/-|
|Last date of Online Application||20.03.2020.|
|Age Limitation:||The age of the candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2020. However, the upper age limit is relaxable as per existing Govt. rules.|
How to apply for the Posts?
The intending candidates are requested to apply online in the Official website of Directorate of Technical Education, Assam by logging into www.dte.assam.gov.in. Note that the candidates are requested to read the “General Terms and Conditions to Apply” carefully before filling the Online Application Form. The Online Application will start from 29.02.2020 and will remain open till 20.03.2020.
The candidate must upload the scan copy of the proof of Permanent resident of Assam (Voter ID/PRC), Qualifying examination, Age, Caste etc. along with recent passport size photograph and specimen signature at the time of online application.
The candidate must produce the Original of all the documents mentioned above and submit self-attested copies of all the testimonials along with 3 (three) copies of self-attested recent Passport size photograph in due course of time which will be notified later in the Website.
General Terms & Conditions to Apply:
- There shall be usual reservation for SC/ST/STH/OBC/EWS Candidates including Women and PWDs (Person with disabilities) as per Govt. rules.
- Schedule and other details of written test shall be uploaded in www.dte.assam.gov.in
- Applicants who are already employed must apply through their respective employer within the stipulated period mentioning the Unique Number generated against the submitted online application.
- No application either by Post or in Person shall be entertained by the office of the undersigned.
- Any change or amendment to this Advertisement will be posted on the above-mentioned website only.
- Incomplete / defective applications shall be rejected without giving any intimation to the Candidates/applicants.
- Submission of wrong/false information in the online application may lead to cancellation of candidature of the candidate at any stage of the selection process.
- Department shall not be responsible for non-submission of application for problem in the network or any other reason.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
- The selected candidates will have to submit an Undertaking to the appointing authority that they will abide by the New Pension Rules of the Government.
- The advertisement will be implemented subject to approval by Govt. The undersigned reserves the right to rectify/modify the advertisement.
- Candidates will have to appear in a Written Test for selection and details will be uploaded in the website and published in the News Paper.
- No T.A./D.A. shall be paid by the Department for attending Written test/Document verification.