DWSC Assam Scholarship Notice 2020-21: The Directorate of Welfare of Scheduled Castes, DWSC Assam hereby invites applications from the Scheduled Castes Meritorious Boys / Girls students for the yearly financial incentive state plan schemes. Get the complete details below.
The eligible candidates have to apply on or before 29-09-2020.
DWSC Assam Scholarship Notice 2020-21
The Directorate of Welfare of Scheduled Castes, DWSC Assam invites application from the candidates who have passed in H.S.L.C. / H.S.S. Examination respectively under the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) and Board of Secondary Education of Assam (SEBA), for awarding of one time grant @ Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousand) only under the scheme “Financial incentive to S.C. meritorious Boys / Girls students for the year 2020-2021” subject to sanction/release of fund by Govt.
Following is the only essential eligibility criteria for the DWSC Assam Scholarship Notice 2020-21:
- Candidate have to secure 80% and above marks during H.S.L.C. / H.S.S. Examination the academic year 2020-2021
Note that the selection will be made on merit basis only for the DWSC Assam Rs. 10,000 Scholarship Scheme.
How to apply for the DWSC Assam Scholarship Program:
The qualified and eligible candidates may submit their applications as per the prescribed format given below to the office of the Directorate of Welfare of Scheduled Castes, Assam, Sorumotoria, Dilip Huzuri Path, Dispur, Guwahati-6 on or before 29-09-2020.
Application form for the Financial Assistance to poor Meritorious Scheduled Castes Boys/ Girls students for the year 2020-21:
- Name of the students (BLOCK LETTER) :-
- Fathers/Guardian Name :-
- Present Address :-
- Permanent Address :-
- Name of the Institution last attended :-
- Name of the Examination passed :-
- Academic year :-
- Percentage of marks secured :-
- Sub-Caste (Attested copy of Caste Certificate to be attached) :-
- Whether received similar grant under this scheme on previous year, if yes mention the year of Receipt. :-
- Bank Account No. :-
- IFS Code No. :-
- Full name & Address of Bank :-
- Mobile No. of the Applicant :-
I, do hereby solemnly declare that the above mentioned information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
(Seal & Signature of the Head of The Institution last attended.)
Source: Assam Tribune NEWSPAPER Advt No. Janasanyog/D/3084/20