Hello Everyone, I hope you are all staying home & safe as well. As we all know, It is the most crucial time for us. Currently, the total number of corona virus-infected person is 37. And these numbers are gradually increasing. So, at this time we should obey all government rule during this lockdown period. So, that government can handle the situation smoothly for us. So, therefore, the State government has launched an “ePass” System for us. People who have essential work and want to go outside home during the lockdown, Those people can easily apply ePass through online from Assam government newly launched sub portal https://covid19.assam.gov.in/.
So, here I’m coming for you to discuss Assam ePass system and Some commonly asked questions such as How to Apply for ePass in Assam for essential service, What are the eligibility, What are the essential services available etc.
If you want to know more about this system then read this article till the last. But before that, fill the below-mentioned subscription form to our website to get notified with the latest educational news, job updates, board exam results and more.
E-Pass for Lockdown Important Details:
|Vehicle registration No||Compulsory|
|Vehicle Type||Two Wheeler|
|Purpose of Travel||Medical|
Collection or Distribution of Grocery Goods
Ration or Wages Distribution in the Tea Garden Area
Collection or Distribution of Vegetable fruits etc.
Let me start with the first question which is how you can apply for this online pass in Assam.
How to Apply ePass for Essential Services in Assam through online?
As I mentioned earlier the state government has launched a website
To generate or apply online pass for essential services in Assam during the lockdown period is very easy. Here are the three (3) simple steps where you can apply epass online for essential service in Assam.
- Step-1: Online Form Submission.
- Step-2: Upload Documents
- Step-3: Print your Acknowledgement.
Assam ePass Online Form Fill-up Process:
- First of all, you have to visit https://covid19.assam.gov.in
- And then You will see an option “Apply ePass on the top right corner.
- Click that option and choose to Apply for E-Pass Option.
- After that, an application form will appear on your computer/mobile/laptop screen.
- You have to fill all the required details in this form.
- Select any one option from these both Office of the Deputy Commissioner or Office of the Sub Divisional Officer
- And Check the declaration box and hit the submit button.
- After that, an Application Preview will appear like this
You must be upload scan copy of documents given below:
- Identity Proof- Adhaar Card, Voter ID, Pan Card (Any One)
- Distributor ID or Whole Seller ID for Grocery.
- Hit Save annexure option of After Completion of document upload step.
- Now, You will see a preview of document upload step
- Hit the final submit button now.
- That’s it your ePass for lockdown or essential service online form has successfully submitted.
- In the next step, you have to print your acknowledgement with a reference no like this picture
That’s it Your E-Pass will be ready after verification of your application by the deputy commissioner of your area. Once your application is approved then you will get an SMS or email in your registered mobile number or email address.
Eligibility to Apply E-Pass in lockdown days in Assam:
There are no eligibility criteria available for applying e-Pass in essential purposes during lockdown days in Assam. But one thing you must be remembered that you have to genuine before going to apply epass online.
It means your reason for generating e-pass for lockdown period is to be genuine or legitimate. Otherwise, your application will be rejected.
Track your Application:
Yes! You can track your submitted ePass application form through online. There are two (2) ways to track your application.
- Through Application reference Number
- Through OTP/Application details
Here is the step given below:
- Go to the official website https://covid19.assam.gov.in
- You will see an Option called “APPLY EPASS” dropdown menu at the top right bar.
- Select the Track E pass status option.
- That’s it you will see a small form after selection above option.
- Enter your details in this form
- And hit the submit button.
- That’s it! Your application status will be appeared on your screen.
That’s all about Essential service epass online system. If you have any question regarding this topic then don’t forget to leave a comment below. I will reply as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting assamcareer.net