EXCISE DEPT ASSAM JOB NOTICE: Excise Department, Assam invites Online applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts. The applications must be submitted online through the SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in) and will be received with effect from 12-09-2020.
- Assistant Chemist- 04 posts, [UR-01, OBC/MOBC-01, SC-01, EWS-01]
- Jr. Assistant- 12 posts
- O/o Commissioner of Excise, Assam: 09 [UR-04, OBC/MOBC-03, ST (H)-01, EWS-01],
- O/o the Joint Commissioner of Excise, Assam, EIB: 02 [OBC/MOBC-01, STP-01],
- O/o the Chemical Examiner, Assam: 01 posts,
- Driver– 20 posts [UR-01, OBC/MOBC-01, SC-01, EWS-01]
The last date of receiving application will be 30-09-2020. Note that No application will be received thereafter.
Assam Excise Dept Driver, JA, Asst. Chemist Job Details:
Following are the educational, age details of Excise Dept Assam Job –
- Educational Qualification: B. Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized University.
- Salary: Rs. 14000-60500 with Grade Pay Rs. 6200.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a Graduate in any stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Computer Skills from a recognized Institute for handling data and text on computer.
- Salary: Rs. 14000-60500 with Grade Pay Rs.6200.
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Educational Qualification is HSLC passed or equivalent from a recognized Board. Candidate must have proficiency in Driving, also possess a valid four-wheeler driving License (LMV) issued by Competent Authority.
- Salary: Rs. 14000-60500 + G.P. 5200 PB-2
Age Limit: The candidate should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January, 2020 (Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1980). Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable as under:
- 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) & ST (H).
- 03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- 02 (two) years for Ex-Serviceman.
- 10 (ten) years in case of PwD candidates irrespective of castes.
HOW TO APPLY for Excise Dept Assam Job:
The Online application has to be submitted through SLPRB ASSAM official Website– slprbassam.in. from 12-09-2020 to 30.09.2020.
The Candidates having the required essential qualification for the posts as mentioned above may apply for the posts by submitting their first preference, second preference, and third preference. Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following:-
- Photograph [4.5 cm x 3.5 cm, 200 kb, JPEG format]
- Signature [3.5cm (width) x 2.5cm (height), 100kb, JPEG format]
- Certificate of proof of Age (Admit card of HSLC or equivalent examination).
- Certificate & mark sheet of minimum educational qualification for concerned posts.
- The certificate on computer proficiency for the posts of Jr. Asstt. In case of candidates having a Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent from any Govt. registered / UGC recognized/accredited Universities / Institutions, may also upload separate Diploma certificate in computer, if any.
- A valid four-wheeler driving License (LMV) issued by the Competent Authority for the post of Driver.
- Certificate of Caste.
- PwD certificate issued by Competent Authority for PwD candidates to avail age relaxation.
- Ex-Servicemen certificate issued by competent authority (for Ex-Servicemen candidates) to avail age relaxation.
- EWS certificate from Competent Authority.
Online Application Steps for EXCISE Assam 36 Post:
- Visit the official website SLPRBASSAM.IN, Click th button below for direct link
- Now register yourself first, on the registration section
- Enter your name, contact number, email id, employment exchange no,
- Select your minimum qualification, date of birth, caste etc
- tick the option EX-SERVICEMAN & PWD CATEGORY
- PLEASE CHECK AND CONFIRM YOUR DETAILS BEFORE REGISTRATION. DATA ONCE SUBMITTED CANNOT BE CHANGED.
- Click the register button,
- Now tick the option as yes or no and submit it
- Select the post you want to apply and press SAVE & NEXT
- Now filled the preference, qualification details, upload documents
- Finally, preview the application and submit it,
- You have to now enter the OTP,
- Soon you enter it, the application process completed and you can download the application format.
- Thats it!!
SELECTION PROCEDURE of Excise Dept Assam Job:
There will be two phases of Tests (i) First Phase Test and (ii) Second Phase Test for all the above-mentioned posts.
FIRST PHASE TEST:
The duration of the Written Test will be of 2 ½ hours on the subjects as given below. The test will be of 100 marks with 100 questions and will be completely OMR based. Each question will carry 1 (one) mark. There will be a negative marking of ½ (half) mark for each wrong answer. The candidates will have to use a black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet on the following subjects for the post of Asstt. Chemist and Jr. Asstt:-
- General Mathematics
- Logical Reasoning and Aptitude,
- History, Geography, Political Science, Economy etc of India and Assam
- General awareness/General knowledge and Current affairs.
However, for the posts of Driver, the duration of the Written Test will be of 1 ½ hours on the subjects as given below. The test will be of 50 marks with 50 questions and will be completely OMR based. Each question will carry 1 (one) mark. There will be no negative marking. The candidates will have to use a black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet on the following subjects:-
- Elementary Arithmetic
- Vernacular Language
- Basic General Awareness/ General knowledge
SECOND PHASE TEST: The Second test will be a computer-based exam to test the knowledge of posts applied and the proficiency of computer operations. However, for the posts of Driver, Driving/Skill Test will also be included in the SECOND PHASE TEST.
FINAL SELECTION for Excise Dept Assam Job will be made as follow-
- Asstt. Chemist: Total – 150 marks
- First Phase Test (Written Test) – 100 marks
- Second Phase Test (Computer Based Test on – 50 marks Chemistry subject )
- Junior Assistant: Total – 150 marks
- First Phase Test (Written Test) – 100 marks
- Second Phase Test(CBT) – 50 marks
- Driver: Total – 80 marks
- First Phase Test (Written Test) – 50 marks
- Second Phase Test (CBT & Skill Test) – 30 marks
For More details check the links given below-