Hey Hi! Good to See you! If you are a Graduate in Science Stream then this is awesome Job News in Assam for you. I Hope you heard about FAAMC– its Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College & Hospital, Barpeta. Well, the FAAMC new Job NEWS is released in today’s Assam Tribune Newspaper. That is what I am sharing with you guys today! Scroll down and check the details!
FAAMC Latest Recruitment Notices: Field Assistant Post
FAAMC Latest Recruitment Notices published in Assam Tribune invites the eligible candidate for the Walk-in-Interview for a field-based Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Taskforce study in the Department of Community Medicine, F.A.A. Medical College, Barpeta, Assam.
Here glance at the post details
Name of the Post: Field Assistant
Number of Post: 01(one)
Educational Qualification required: Graduate in Science Stream
Monthly Remunerations– Rs.16,948/-
Job Duration: 10 Months
Check the Interview details read carefully:
Date of Interview: 15th May 2018 (Tuesday)
Time: 11.00 AM
Venue/Location: College Building, FAAMCH, Barpeta.
Now if you are interested then you may attend the interview on the above-mentioned date with duly filled up standard application form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX (Download here). Also, note that while appearing in the Interview don’t forget to bring the original documents and photocopies of age proof, mark sheets and certificates of examinations from HSLC onwards, recent bio-data and any other relevant testimonials.
You can check the paper Advertisement here
FAAMCH Barpeta Post Details:
- Senior Medical Officer: number of post-1(one). Monthly Remuneration- 45,000/- Required Qualification: MD in Medicine or any other clinical discipline. OR MBBS with a diploma in any clinical discipline having minimum 3 years of experience. OR MBBS with Fellowship in HIV Medicine/Diploma in Public Health having 3 years of experience.
- Pharmacist: number of post-1(one) Monthly remuneration of Rs. 13,000/- Required Qualification: The pharmacist should preferably hold a Degree in Pharmacy from a recognised institute. If the candidate with a degree is not available, the diploma holder in pharmacy with 3 years of experience in healthcare institution can be considered. He/she must be registered with the concerned state pharmacy council.
AgeLimitation: Maximum 62 years as on 01/08/2017
Date of Walk in Interview – 30/03/2018.
Time from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Reporting time. is 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM), no applications will be entertained after the specified time.
Venue of Interview: Conference Hall, the office of the Principal cum Chief Superintendent Fakruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College & Hospital: Barpeta, Assam.
- The applicants should come with all the original testimonials.
- A standard form of application along with a set of photocopies of all the original documents, two recent passport size photographs should be submitted before the interview board.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.