Forensic Science Assam Driver Recruitment Notice: Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam invites application from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India in the prescribed standard form of application published in Part – IX of Assam Gazette having Registration Number in employment exchange in the state of Assam for filling up of the vacancies as indicated below for the post of Driver in the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019.
No application fee is required
Forensic Science Assam Driver Post details:
Name of the posts: Driver
Number of Vacancies : 2 Nos. [UR : 1,ST (P) : 1 ]
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age is relaxable as follows:
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 03 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
NOTE: The age limit of candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council and Certificate issued by the Government.
Educational Qualifications: The applicants must pass HSLC or equivalent and must possess a valid four wheeler driving license issued by the competent authority of Assam.
Salary: PB-2 Rs. 14000 – Rs. 60500 + Grade Pay Rs. 5,600 p.m. plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Mode of selection: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in either a written test or skill test or both (skill test only for those who qualified in the written test). The date of examination will be intimated in due course of time.
Syllabus for the written examination:
- General English including General Knowledge covering general rules of MV: 100 marks
- Skills Test – driving-related and common problems 50 Marks
How to apply for Forensic Science Assam Driver Jobs:
The Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed standard form of application published in Part – IX of Assam Gazette to the Director, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Admit card/Certificate of HSLC examination.
- Copy of Driving License.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates)
- The candidates already employed should note that the prerogative for according permission to appear in Written Examination /join services on being selected by
- the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam in due course of time shall rest upon the appropriate authority. The Directorate shall not be in any way responsible/
- accountable in the event of not according permission to appear in the written examination/join service after selection.
- One self-addressed envelope (27cm x 13cm) with a postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 (Rupees five) only.
Last date of application: Duly filled application along with all relevant documents/testimonials should reach the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019 on or before 05.10.2020 (Monday). No application will be entertained after the last date under any circumstances and Directorate will not be responsible for loss of application or postal delay. Deficiency/ anomalies in the documents will be liable for rejection of the application.
- Read the published advertisement of Forensic Science Assam Driver Jobs
- Official Website of Directorate of Forensic Science Assam https://forensic.assam.gov.in/