Forensic Science Assam Jr Asst (LDA) Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Forensic Science Assam invites applications from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India in the prescribed standard form of application published in Part- IX of Assam Gazette having Registration Number in employment exchange in the state of Assam for filling up of the vacancies as indicated below for the post of Junior Assistant (LDA) in the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019.
Latest Updates: In partial modification of earlier Advertisement published on English and Assamese dailies on 27.08.2020 vide No. Janasanyog/D/3166/20 and Janasanyog/D/3167/20 respectively, for the post of Junior Assistant in the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19, the following rectification have been made:
1. Scale of Pay of PB-2 Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 60,500 + Grade Pay Rs. 6200 p.m. instead of PB-2 Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 49,000 +Grade Pay Rs. 8700 p.m. plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
2. “Out of the 4 (four) vacancies, 1 (one) vacancy is in Regional Forensic Science Laboratory, Jorhat, Assam” should be inserted at SI. No. 12 of the earlier Advertisement.
Last date of submission of Offline application is on or before 30.09.2020 (Wednesday)
No application fee is required.
Forensic Science Assam Jr Asst LDA Job Details:
Name of the posts: Junior Assistant (LDA)
Number of Vacancies: 4 Nos. (“Out of the 4 (four) vacancies, 1 (one) vacancy is in Regional Forensic Science Laboratory, Jorhat, Assam” should be inserted at SI. No. 12 of the earlier Advertisement.)
Reservati on of posts:
- UR : 1 (one) No.
- ST (P) : 1 (one) No.
- OBC/MOBC : 2 (two) Nos.
Salary: Scale of pay of PB-2 Rs.14000-49,000 + Grade Pay
Rs. 8700 Rs. 6200 per month. plus other allowances as admissible under Rules
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age is relaxable as follows:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
The age limit of candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by the recognized Board/Council and Certificate issued by the Government.
Educational Qualifications for Forensic Science Assam Jr Asst :
- The applicants must be graduates in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates must possess a minimum of 06 (six) months Diploma/Certificates in Computer proficiency from a recognized institute. They must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system, i.e. MS Windows, Linux, MAC, etc.) such as Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation graphics, concept of database, internet, and email.
Mode of selection of Forensic Science Assam Jr Asst: There shall be two phases of selection.
Phase – I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a written test on a date to be notified later on. The syllabus of the Written Test will be as follows:
- General English including General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and knowledge of computer- 100 marks
- Skills Test- Computer Application etc. 50 marks
- Total 150 marks
Phase- II : Shortlisted candidates on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test will have to appear in the skill test based on computer application etc. They will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates), Educational qualification Certificates and Mark sheet, Computer Proficiency Certificate, etc. at the time of Skill Test.
How to apply Forensic Science Assam Jr Asst LDA Job:
Interested Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed standard form of application to the Director, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019. Note that the applicants should submit self-attested copies of the following documents along with the application-
- A latest passport size photograph.
- Admit card/Certificate of HSLC examination.
- Graduation Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Computer Diploma/Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates)
- The candidates already employed should note that the prerogative for according permission to appear in Written Examination /join services on being selected by the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam in due course of time shall rest upon the appropriate authority. The Directorate shall not be in any way
- responsible/accountable in the event of not according permission to appear in the written examination/join service after selection.
- One self-addressed envelope (27cm x 13cm) with a postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 (Rupees five) only.
NOTE: Deficiency/ anomalies in the documents will be liable for rejection of the application.
Duly filled application along with all relevant documents/testimonials should reach the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019 on or before 30.09.2020 (Wednesday). No application will be entertained after the last date under any circumstances and Directorate will not be responsible for loss of application or postal delay.
Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the Written Test/ Skill Test.
Important LINKS for Forensic Science Assam Jr Asst:
- Official website of Directorate of Forensic Science Assam forensic.assam.gov.in
- Read the published advertisement of Forensic Science Assam Jr Asst LDA Job