Are you want to get your degree certificate from Gauhati University? If yes then this article will be beneficial to you. Because in here, we will discuss How to Get TDC or Degree Certificate online from Gauhati University. Yes! Gauhati University has launched an Online Degree Certificate Application form for their students. From this system, you can quickly submit your application for the original or provisional degree certificate.
So, before I start discussing How to Get Online Degree Certificate Application form from Gauhati University? Let me introduced you, about the application Payments. Yes! Do you know How much you need to pay for your certificate? If not then don’t worry we will also discuss the payment of certificate.
How Much You Have to Pay for Degree Certificate?
There are different rates mentioned for both certificates; If you want to apply for Original Degree Certificate, then you have to pay Rs. 750 for each certificate. Or If you apply for the Provisional certificate, then you need to pay Rs. 450. Also, if you are the other Degree of Masters, Post Graduation, M Phil & PhD students, then your Certificate Fees will be different. Here is a list of All Gauhati University offered Certificates below:
|Name of Certificate||Fee for provisional certificate||Fee for original certificate|
|Transcript for each Exams.||----||Rs.2000.00|
|Pre University Certificate||----||Rs.450.00|
|One Year Certificate||----||----|
Note: The cost of the duplicate certificate shall be double the cost of the original one.
Required Documents in the Application:
- Scan copy of the original registration certificate.
- Scan copy of the original mark sheets of all the parts of the concerning Examinations.
- Also, you need to submit a printout copy of your fee payment receipt (Print Two copies of Receipt or Challan).
Warning: After successful transaction, Please print your Payment Receipt. (Two Copies) If you think to print your payment receipt later than please don’t do this. Becuase, Once your logout or cancel your Browser tab than you can’t print your payment receipt again, Because there on option there. So please keep in mind.
How to apply GU Degree/TDC Certificate Online?
Here is the below-mentioned full procedure for GU (Gauhati University) Online Certificate apply. You can follow my given instruction carefully.
Registration Process (For New users) :
- First of all, you need to visit the GU Certificate official Website.
- And then you will see the page of GU Certificate Online System.
- Scroll down the and Click “Proceed Here For Registration“
- Once you click the option, It will show you a login page.
- In this page, you will also see a “Register” Option. Click that option Now.
- Next, Type your login Username, Email Address, First name, Last Name & Password. And Click the Register Option again.
- That’s it! They will send an Email Verification link to your Inbox and check that email and click that link to log in the GU Certificate Online System Portal.
- Next, Login your account.
- After successful Login, You will see Main Dashboard.
- And then, You need to fill up the “Personal Info” first.
- Next, Your “Educational Info“.
- And then fill the “drop zone“. In that zone, you have to upload two documents. One is GU Registration card, and other is your Degree Final year Marksheet.
- And Now Fill the “Pay Info“.
- After that,
- Click save and print option after payment made.
- Check your cart with Your Files Nav.
Once you complete all online process, then you have to visit the GU Administrative building to submit the hard copy of your uploaded documents (Marksheet & Registration Card). After that, they will call you after 20 days to collect the original Passed certificate.
You Can Also See This Video to Know Procedure of GU Pass Certificate Apply Online.
Note: You can Pay via Netbanking, Debit/Credit cards. After successful payment, don’t forget to print two copies of Payment receipt or save your Payment Receipt file on your computer or any other storage.
That’s all about GU Degree Online Certificate Apply Process. If you like this post, then don’t forget to share with others. And also if you have any questions regarding this topic then don’t forget to share with others. Thank you.