Gauhati High Court GHC invites online application from the eligible candidates for filling the 04 (four) vacancy of Chauffeur (Driver) position. Following are the important dates of GHC Chauffeur (Driver) Online application-
- Submission of Online application: 31.08.2020 from 5.00 PM
- Last date for submission of Online Application:12.09.2020 till 5.00 PM
- Last date for payment of fee: 16.09.2020 till bank transaction hour
GHC Chauffeur Driver Job Details:
Name of the posts: Chauffeur Driver
No. of Posts:04(four) vacancy
Reservation: UR-02, OBC/MOBC-02
Pay Scale: Rs.14000 to Rs. 60500/- with grade pay of Rs. 5200/-
Educational Qualification: The candidate shall have to pass class VIII and those who have passed class XII and above shall not be eligible. Apart from that, the candidate must possess a valid Professional Driving License.
Age Limit: The category wise age limits for the posts as on last date of receipt of applications is given below-
- Unreserved- 18 to 38 years
- OBC/MOBC- 18 to 41 years
- SC/STP/STH- 18 to 43 years
- For SC/ STP/STH candidate: Rs.150/-
- For all Other Candidates: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process of GHC Chauffeur Post:
- Written Examination (Objective Type Multiple Choices): 50 Marks
- Driving Test: 40 Marks
- Viva-Voce: 10 Marks
How to apply for GHC Chauffeur Driver Post:
The interested candidate can submit their application online on the official website- ghconline.gov.in. Candidate needs to scan the photographs and Signature and must possess a valid email ID and Mobile Number for the registration.
Steps to fill the online application form:
- Visit the official website in an appropriate browser use Google Chrome latest version,
- Log in with your register credential and provide the profile details, like gender, category, address, qualification, experience and other candidature specific information,
- Upload the photograph and signature specimen,
- Fee payment challan will generate, Print it,
- After two days of the submission made the payment at any nearest branch of State bank of India.
- Again after two working days the Acknowledgement Receipt and Application Form will be generated. Log in and take a print for future references.
- Read the official notification of GHC Chauffeur Driver Post here
- Apply Online for GHC 04 Driver post (Link will be added on 31.08.2020 from 5.00 PM)