Gauhati High Court Assam Job notification for the recruitment of Systems Assistant Post for the district courts of Assam. GHC Online application will be active till 24.06.2020 (05.00 PM). The following are the important dates you need to know for GHC System Asst post-
|Submission of online application starts from||03.06.2020, 12.00 PM|
|Last date for submission of Online application-||24.06.2020, 05.00 PM|
|Last date for payment of fees-||26.06.2020 till bank transaction hours|
NOTE: The candidates who have applied earlier in response to the advertisement dated 20/11/2019, they need not have applied again.
GHC System Asst Job NEWS 2020:
The following are the details of the GHC Sys Asst. Vacant Post-
Number of Posts: 06 posts, [STP, STH], Reservation for Women and PWD category.
Salary: Rs. 14000-60500/- with grade pay of Rs. 5600/-
Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and maximum of 43 years. For PDW the maximum age is 48 years
Application Fees: The application fee to paid by candidate is Rs. 150/- [for both STP, STH]. Note that PWD candidates are exempted from the application fees.
Selection Process: Written, Practical & Viva voce.
Educational Qualification: BCA with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognized Institution with at least 01 (one) year working experience from a reputed institution organization,
B.Sc with 01 (one) year Post Graduation Diploma in computer science / Application with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognized Institution and with at least 01 (one) year working experience from a reputed institution/organization,
Diploma in Polytechnic in Computer science/ Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunications with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognized institution and with at least 02 (two) years working experience from a reputed institution/organization.
Apart from the above qualification, the interesting point is the candidate should have knowledge of the official language of the state of Assam (Assamese).
Let us now learn the selection procedure of GHC System Asst Recruitment 2020.
Selection Process of GHC SYS ASST POST:
Gauhati High Court follows the traditional selection pattern as usual, for recruiting System Assistant. Overall the selection is divided into two major stages of 200 marks. Those are-
- Stage1: Written Test of 140 marks
- Stage 2: Practical Test of 30 marks and Viva Voce of 30 Marks.
GHC System Asst Written examination details:
The written exam will be Objective type of multiple choices and OMR based answer scripts. The following are the details of the written test-
- Total marks 140 (one hundred and forty)
- For every correct answer, 01 (one) mark will be awarded.
- There will be no negative mark for the wrong answer
- Syllabus for GHC System Assistant Exam
- English-20 marks
- Quantitative aptitude & Reasoning– 25 marks
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs– 25 marks
- Official Language of the State Assam– 20 marks
- Professional Knowledge-50 marks
Practical Examination details for System Assistant post-
The shortlisted candidate equal to 5 times of the number of vacancies, in order of merit in the written examination, will be called for the practical examination
The shortlisted Candidate equal to 3 times the number of vacancies, in order of merit in the practical examination, will be called for viva-voce and checking of original testimonials.
On the basis, of marks obtained in the written test, practical examination, and viva-voce, the final selection will be made however, the final selection shall be subject to overall suitability to be decided by the Gauhati High Court.
How to apply for GHC Sys Asst Post:
As soon after the link is activated for online application on 03.06.2020, you need to follow the six steps mentioned below-
- Visit the link and register yourself first,
- Log in with your register credential and provide the profile details, like gender, category, address, qualification, experience and other candidature specific information,
- Upload the photograph and signature specimen,
- Fee payment challan will generate, Print it,
- After two days of submission made the payment at any nearest branch of State bank of India.
- Again after two working days the Acknowledgement Receipt and Application Form will be generated print it for future references.
- Read the GHC System Asst Official Advertisement
- Online application link for GHC System Assistant [link will be added on 03.06.2020]