Hey guys! How are you Doing? This evening I am here with a Job New in Assam. Guwahati Medical College & Hospital released an advertisement in today’s Assam Tribune newspaper; to recruit Research Asst/ Field Worker /Lab Technician purely on temporary basis ICMR task force study project entitled- Prevalence of Vitamin A deficiency disorders among children aged 1-5 years in selected Districts of India-Assam.
Did you guys check the Assam Career Job Portal post? Where we share most of the Guwahati location JOb/ or Job news on a regular basis. Note that the Assam Career Job Portal is a very useful post which we update daily! Moreover, the post contains some useful job notification which we doesn’t share in the Home page. To receive a notification when we update please click the Bell icon.
GMCH Recruitment, 2018: Research Asst/ Field Worker /Lab Technician post details:
GMCH recruitment notice for the post of Research Asst/ Field Worker /Lab Technician on a temporary basis. If you are interested, then appear in Interview. The timetable is in below-
Date of Interview: 02/05/2018
Time: 10 AM to 1 PM
Venue: The Department of Community Medicine, Gauhati Medical College at Narakasur Hilltop, Guwahati-32
The number of posts is are as below-
- Research Assistant: 01 (One) post
- Field Worker /Lab Technician: 05(Five) position
Now let us check the Educational qualification details!
Educational Qualification required for the GMCH post:
- Research Assistant: The candidate who wants to apply for this post must have Degree in related disciplines MBBS/BDS/MSc in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Anthropology, Social sciences with knowledge on computer education.
- Field Worker /Lab Technician: The candidate willing to apply for this post must be an HS pass on Science and two years Diploma in Medical Laboratories or one year DMLT(Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology ) plus one-year required experience in a recognised organisation or two-year field laboratory experience.
How about some Salary details! Here below I have shared the salary details of the above post!
- Research Assistant: Monthly remuneration of Rs.31,000
- Field Worker /Lab Technician: Monthly payment of Rs. 18,000
If you are willing to appear in the Interview then never forget to bring the original, relevant documents and a standard form of application duly filled in.
Also, on an important note, please note that no TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
Thanks! Stay tuned for more Job NEWS in ASSAM.