GSEB SSC Result 2020, Gujarat: GSEB 10th Board result will be declared in 9 June 2020. The final date is announced and you can check on gseb.org website. Also, we will recommend you to Subscribe us below for latest updates from GSEB Gujarat Board SSC result 2020. You will get your result directly to your phone.
Update 9 June 2020: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has announced the Class 10th Result 2020 today on 6 AM and the students can check their live results on gseb.org website. GSEB SSC result 2020 date is 9 June 2020 and the results are out.
Gujarat Board GSEB is the leading board for 10th and 12th examinations in Gujarat. Every year almost 7 lakhs of students appear for the exam and eagerly wait for the result. So, we have come with the solution to check your GSEB result 2020 easily from the official website www.gseb.org and other alternatives options as well.
Table of Contents
- GSEB SSC Result 2020 Date & Details
- How to Check GSEB 10th result 2020 online?
- How to check Gujarat 10th result through SMS?
- Gujarat Board SSC Result 2020 Date & Time
- Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
- 1. What is the GSEB 10th result 2020 Date?
- 2. What is the passing percentage of Gujarat 10th result 2020?
- 3. What is the Gujarat Board result website?
- 4. How can I know my SSC result 2020?
GSEB SSC Result 2020 Date & Details
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board is also known as GSEB is the official board to conduct SSC exams and declared the result in 9 June. But probably this year due to the occurrence of Coronavirus every governmental activity has delayed. So, this year may be the GSEB 10th result 2020 declared in June. And you can check Gujarat Board SSC result in our website with step by step procedures given.
- Examination Name– GSEB SSC 10th Exam
- Board Name– Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board
- Date of Exam– 05 March to 17 March
- Date of Result– 9 June 2020 (Announced)
We can suggest an expected date that the GSEB 10th SSC result will be released on June as per the previous year pattern. But till we don’t update the final date, this cannot be considered as fixed.
Check Gujarat Board SSC Result 2020 @ gseb.org
You can check your Gujarat Board 10th result 2020 on the official website that is www.gseb.org. Last but not the least, you can check your result in our website assamcareer.net by asking us below at the comment section. The methods you can check your result are discussed below.
Gujarat board 10th result 2020 online websites are listed below-
The above websites will give you the results directly to your browser screen. You must follow some steps to go to the result page. You should also require to enter some personal details like Roll and Number of yours, so before going further take your important document besides you.
How to Check GSEB 10th result 2020 online?
The step by step process to check GSEB 10th SSC result 2020 via online are discussed below. You need to follow those steps. Furthermore, you must know the official website of Gujarat board is www.gseb.org result 2020 where the results are declared. Before proceeding further, you must keep your admit card with you so that the process gets easier, otherwise, the website server may crash and you will be stuck without knowing your result.
The GSEB 10th result steps by steps process are given below-
- First of all, visit the official website(given below).
- Now you will see a link “GSEB SSC result 2020“
- After clicking the link, you will able to fill your seat number.
- Finally, Hit Go to check Gujarat 10th SSC result.
Additionally, I will suggest you take a printout of the marksheet for reference. Also, there are some important factors you will notice like Date of Birth and Roll number which will require in the process so you must have the documents beside you.
How to check Gujarat 10th result through SMS?
There is an alternate option available for the students to check their GSEB SSC Result 2020 through SMS which I will discuss here. If you don’t have the internet and couldn’t go with the online method then this is for you all. You can find your result status and marks through SMS, for this, you need to send an SMS to the official board. Hence, the method is discussed below-
The SMS should be in this format:- SSC<space>Seat Number and send it to 56263
Hence, remember that you have to send the SMS after the result declared, you will receive the result by SMS within minutes.
Gujarat Board SSC Result 2020 Date & Time
Now its time to analyse the previous year pattern regarding the announcement of results. We know that there will be delayed in the declaration of 10th result Gujarat Board online 2020 because Corona Virus comes to India and its effect massively to every state. So, our Prime minister announced Lockdown till 14th April. Till this lockdown period, all government institutions are closed and we cannot say when it will continue so the exact date is not known to anyone but there is something we can assume when we observe the previous year pattern. So, let us look at the pattern for the last 5 years.
You may not be aware of one thing that in the time of declaration of result, the official website server couldn’t perform well because of heavy loads. In that time maximum of the students of Gujarat is going to check their results on that official website www.gseb.org result 2020. Also, I will recommend our users to ask us in the comment sections and we will be happy to answer it. But also if you can’t get your result then you can also check some other websites that probably give you the results.
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
The Gujarat Board is also known as GSEB or GSHSEB is the regulating body for 10th and 12th education in Gujarat. The full form is Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB). This board conducts the SSC and HSC exams in the month of March and declared the result until May. This board also conducts competitive exams for Class 8, 9 in five major subjects. Recently GSEB has changed State level exam JEE (Mains) to Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET).
GSEB was formed on the basis of the “Gujarat Secondary Education Act 1972” to administrate and conducts the state level examinations. They perform the task of preparation of syllabus, recommendation of text-books and control the public and private schools. Every year more than 7 lakhs students appeared for the exams and overall passing percentage captured at 70% which is good in comparison to others. The official website of the board is www.gseb.org where you will find all academic updates.
Hence, those are a brief intro about the Gujarat board and their system to work. But if you want to know further about this board then visit the GSEB Wikipedia page where you can get the history, changes, news updates everything.
Important Points to Remember
- The documents related to the Secondary School Exam should be kept in a safe place because it will be required in the future.
- Every Student should check the details printed on the mark-sheet like Student name, father’s name, mother’s name, subjects, Marks, Grades, etc.
- The students passed the Gujarat Board 10th result 2020 with good result successfully will be able to study further as per marks obtained.
- Everyone should take screenshots and Printout of the mark-sheet obtained from the official website of www.gseb.org.
- The mark-sheet available online is a reference for the students and is not the original mark-sheet, so everyone has to collect the original certificate from their respected schools.
Gujarat 10th result Statistics
The number of students appeared for the SSC 10th exam is more than 7 lakhs every year. And the overall passing percentage is 70% or more which is really good. So, we can say that this state is growing consistently in the educational sector. We will compare every state’s result for some years and try to know which state is performing well and which is now. These comparison is coming soon and you can check on our website assamcareer.net.
Those are the last 5 year stats-
|Year||Students Appeared||Passing Percentage|
We have taken these statistics from several sources. We are not responsible for its correctness. So, you should not take it as original stats.
Top 3 Rank holders of the previous year are-
- Savani Hil Ishwarbhai with 99%
- Ladani Krishi Himanshukumar with 98.16%
- Hingrajiya Piyalkumar Jitubhai with 97.66%
Finally, we have come to the conclusion of GSEB SSC Result 2020. There are several methods to check Gujarat Board SSC Result but the best and the fastest is their official websites. The official website www.gseb.org result 2020 is the best way to check your 10th results.
Hence, get your GSEB SSC Gujarat Board 10th result 2020 now. In case you are having any difficulties with finding your results then you can suggest us to get it in the comment box. We will be happy to find your suggestion as soon as possible.
- GSHSEB website- Click here
- Check GSEB SSC result 2020- Coming soon!!!
- Know about Gujarat Board- Wikipedia
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the GSEB 10th result 2020 Date?
Ans. GSEB SSC Result 2020 will be going to be declared on 06 June 2020.
2. What is the passing percentage of Gujarat 10th result 2020?
Ans. The minimum passing percentage of GSEB result 2020 is 30%.
3. What is the Gujarat Board result website?
Ans. The official website of GSEB is www.gseb.org to check result 2020.
4. How can I know my SSC result 2020?
Ans. You can know your 10th result by checking it on the official website here.