Guwahati High Court Job 2018: Hello fellas, good to see you! GHC Jobs notification is shared here. In Assam career.net we update every Job details of Guwahati High Court, regularly. So stay tuned to our website & also press the bell icon for quick notification. And be a permanent member of Assam Career.NET for free by subscribing on the right sidebar!
Don’t Forget to share the post with your friends and press the bell icon to receive automatic notification of Gauhati High Court Latest Job NEWS!
Latest GHC Jobs Assam: Update on 1st/06/2018
|GHC News Jobs for Grade I post, last date: 02/07/20L8, 5:00 PM|
|GHC Latest Recruitment Post of Court Attendant (Last date 19/06/2018)|
|Gauhati High Court Junior Grade Translator (Last date 04/06/2018)|
New Jobs in GHC for Grade-I:
Gauhati High Court Invites application from the Practising Advocates for the total 14 Nos. Grade I post of Assam Judicial Service. Here in below have the details-
Name of the Post: Grade I post
Number of Post: 14 posts [UR]
Salary: The monthly salary is Rs. 51550-63070/- plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Here are some important Dates for the Post application:
- The online application will Starts on 18/06/2018 from 12 PM
- Last date: 02/07/2018, till 5 PM
- Last date for the payment of Application fees: 06/07/2018
What should be the educational Qualification for the post?
The interested candidate must be a holder of Degree in Law from a recognised University. In addition, he/she must be practising as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have been so practising for a period of not less than 7 (seven) years as on such date.
What is the age Limitation?
The candidate who is eligible should note that his/her age must be between 35-45 years. For, more details check the advertisement, the link is shared below!
How is the candidate going to be selected?
The candidate is going to be selected for the grade I from the competitive Examination, which is consist of a Preliminary Examination (Screening Test), a Main (Written) Examination and a Viva Voce/Interview.
What is the application fees?
- SC/ST: Rs. 250/-
- Other candidates: Rs. 500/-
- PWD candidates: No fee.
How to Apply For Court Attendant Posts?
Let me clear you the application should submit through online. No other mode of application filling or submitting will be entertained. Here are the below-mentioned steps to fill up an Online application form.
- First of all, you need to visit the official online application site of Guwahati High Court which is http://ghconline.gov.in/
- Next, You will see in the post of Court Attendant an apply online link is shown Click the link (also the direct link is given below),
- Click now on the “New Registration” link,
- Fill in your details and Click on “Submit Registration“,
- A Registration code will generate note down the code for later uses, (Reg. Code will be also sent to your email or phone number you provided)
- Now, Click on the “Update candidate Details” & Enter your Login Details,
- Upload your Photo and signature (size should be 5-30 kb)
- Finishing the upload part click on the “submit candidature” Button.
- After that an application fee payment Challan will be generated, take print out and make the payment in any SBI before the last date.
- After two to three days later check your account in GHC by login in(your reg. code and DOB will be required).
- The acknowledgement receipt will be generated automatically and take a print out for future references.
You can read the official advertisement here
Thanks! Please share the NEWS with your friends and also subscribe our website for more JOb NEWS in Assam!
Guwahati High Court Job Notification: Court Attendant
GHC’s another Job News for only the Class VIII pass candidate, Recently, on official site of High Court of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh ghconline.gov.in released the advertisement to recruit a candidate for the Court Attendant post. The Post vacancy is in the Law Research Institute, Gauhati High Court, Guwahati. Here in below a short post details-
Name of the position: Court Attendant
Number of Post: 01 (one) post
Salary: The monthly remuneration of Rs. 12,000/- to Rs.37,500/- with Grade Pay 3,900/- plus other allowances,
Application fee: Rs. 150 for SC/ST and Rs. 300/- for others,
Last date: 19/06/2018 till 5 PM.
Let’s have the other details quickly!
As I said already that the only class VIII passed candidate can apply for the post. Note that the candidate having qualification above that are not eligible to apply.
Age of the Candidate:
The age of the Candidate should be as per new rule of Assam Govt; Which is 18-44 years. However, age relaxation is given to SC/ST/OBC category candidates
Tha candidate will be selected based on the personal Interview for 40 marks. The date, time and venue will be mentioned in due days after the last date of Online application fillup.
Online Application Filling will starts: 05/06/2018 from 2 PM onward,
Last Date for submission of Online application: 19/06/2018 till 5 PM
Payment Last date: 21/06/2018 till the bank transaction hours
Thanks for visiting our website! Stay tuned for more NEW job News in Assam. If you like our effort then share the post.
[Expired] Guwahati High Court Job NEWS 2018: Junior Grade Translator
Gauhati High Court latest Job News for the post of Junior Grade Translator is released on the official website ghconline.gov.in. GHC invites online application from the eligible Candidate for the total 06 post. Here have a look at the post details-
Name of the Post: Junior Grade Translator,
Number of Post: 06 (six) post [OBC/MOBC-01, UR- 05],
Salary: Rs.14,000/- to 49,000/- with GP of Rs. 8,000/-
Here are the important Dates:
- Submission of Online Application starts from 21/05/2018 fro 2 PM
- Last date for Submission of Application: 04/06/2018 (5 PM)
- Last date for the payment of application fee: 07/06/2018 (as per the bank hours)
What is the minimum Educational qualification required for the Junior Grade Translator?
The candidate willing to apply for the JGT post must have possessed a master degree in any official language of the state concerned under the jurisdiction of Gauhati High Court. Note that the candidate with LAW graduation degree will have the preferences. Moreover, the candidate also should have a have proficiency using Computer (necessary).
What is the application fees?
- SC/ST: Rs. 150/-
- Other candidates: Rs. 300/-
- PWD candidates: No fee.
The candidate will be select based on the Written Test and Viva Voice marks. Here are the brief details of the post-
Written Test: The written examination is for 100 marks, and the noteworthy point is the exam paper will be descriptive type on English/ Assamese language proficiency. Also, note that the exam will be for two hours.
Viva Voice: Candidate shortlisted after the written test will have to appear in the viva voice test which will be for 10 (ten) marks.
What should be your minimum age for JGT post?
The age of the candidate willing to apply should not exceed the upper age limit 38 years. However, the SC/ST candidate upper age limit is 43 years, and for PWD candidate the Upper age is 48 years.
If you want to How to apply for the post? then check the official ad, where a complete guide is given (link is share below).
Check the advertisement here
To Apply Online click here
Thanks! Stay connected to our website assamcareer.net for the Written Exam/ Viva Voice Test Notification. Have a good Day! 🙂
Hey, do you like us on facebook if not then hit the Like Button Now Here
Older recruitment notification of Guwahati High Court Job:
- Guwahati High Court Job 21 Various post in Judicial Academy Assam Guwahati;
- Guwahati High Court Job: Advertisement of Computer Assistant, Chauffeur(driver), Grade IV(court attendant/Farash/Darwan/ pumpman/lawn attendant).
Did you guys check the Assam Career Job Portal post? Where we share most of the Guwahati location JOb/ or Job news on a regular basis. Note that the Assam Career Job Portal is a very useful post which we update daily! Moreover, the post contains some useful job notification which we don’t share on the Home page. To receive a notification when we update please click the Bell icon.