Are you want a job in Guwahati High Court? If yes! Then a great opportunity has revealed. Yes! Guwahati High Court has just announced 97 Nos. Grade II & Grade III Stenographer jobs this year. So, If you are interested in applying these mentioned vacancies then Please follow my below-given instruction regarding this recruitment.
As I told you above, that Guwahati High Court has announced 97 nos stenographer vacancies in two different grade which is grade II & Grade III.
And the online application process will start from 17/03/2017 (2.00 PM) to 31/03/2018 (4.30 PM). All the application submission process has mentioned below.
And Now the question is How many posts included in both grades. Look at following Lists
Guwahati High Court Recruitment Vacancies Details:
- In Stenographer Grade II, there are 13 vacancies has released
- And In Stenographer Grade III there are 84 vacancies has issued by the Guwahati High Court Recruitment board.
Salary Details for both Grades:
- They will give you Rs. 22000-87000+GP 9700 (PB-3) for Grade II Posts.
- And For Stenographer Grade III, they will give you Rs. 14000-49000+GP+7400 (PB-2).
Age Limit For Stenographer Grade II & III:
- Category wise age limit for both the grade posts, as on the late date of receipt of applications is as under.
Eligibility Criteria For both Grades:
For Stenographer Grade II:
- The Candidate must be passed graduate from UGC recognised University.
- Should possess a Diploma/Certificate in Stenography/Shorthand from ITI/Polytechnic/any other institute. A candidate who is pursuing Stenography/Shorthand may also apply. However, they must submit pass/completion certificate/diploma to the high court during document verification.
- Candidate must have adequate knowledge of the official language (Assamese) of the state of Assam.
For Stenographer Grade III:
- The Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary level Examination from any recognised board/council/University.
- And other is Same as Grade II.
How to Apply For Guwahati High Court Stenographer Posts?
Let me clear you. This Recruitment process will be made via online. No Offline application available regarding this High Court Stenographer recruitment 2018. Here are the below-mentioned steps to fill up an Online application form.
- First of all, you need to visit the official online application site of Guwahati High Court which is http://ghconline.gov.in/
- Next, You will see Click Here to apply online Option. Tab that option.
- After that, you will get a registration page. (Register now)
- After registration, A registration code will be generated (Please note that code immediately).
- Next, you have to log in again with your auto-generated registration code & Date of Birth for completing next three Phases.
- Fill all required date carefully and submit the application.
- That’s it! Your online application will be submitted.
Read Official Notification of Guwahati High Court Regarding this recruitment.
That’s all about, Guwahati High Court New Recruitment which 97 Nos. Stenographer Posts. If you have any questions regarding this recruitment than feel free to comment below. and subscribe our Daily news update list to get instant Job news at your mailbox. Thank you for reading this article.