Hello fellas, Hope you guys subscribe our official youtube channel- Sakori LIVE. If not then please subscribe for free job notification. So now let’s talk about the GVK Emergency Management & Research Institute Vacant Post details. GVK EMRI is a known emergency services provider in India today. In today’s Assam Tribune newspaper they have advertised to fill the post of Emergency Management Executive/ HR Executive/ EMLC Instructor. The detailed are discussed below! have a look!
Last Update on 06/05/2018
GVK EMRI Assam: Vacant Position details-
GVK EMRI Assam invites the eligible candidate for the following vacant positions. The educational qualification and Experience details are also included check the details!
- Emergency Management Executive: The age of the candidate who is interested to apply for the Emergency Management Executive post must be between 30-40 years and he/she must have the followings-
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree from a recognised Institute or University.
Experience: Apart from the above Qualification the candidate should have 06-10 Years experience in Sales/ Operations/ Administrative etc.
- HR Executive: The candidate who is interested to apply for the HR Executive must have the followings-
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have MBA Degree in HR from a reputed Institute. In addition, note that the LLB Degree candidate will have the preference.
Experience: Apart from the above Qualification the candidate should have 03-05 working experience.
- EMLC Instructor: The candidate who is interested to apply for the EMLC Instructor post note that your age should not exceed the limit of 35 years. Also, the following are essential requirements-
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc in Emergency/ B.Sc in EMS(Emergency Medical Service)/ APGDEC(Advance Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Care). Also. the candidate should have worked as an Instructor in Emergency Care.
Experience: As the candidate should have B.Sc, he/she also have in Emergency Care and training for at least 03 years
There is nothing written about the salary; hence we can conclude that should be negotiable.
Interested Candidate never forgets to bring the relevant Educational certificates along with an updated CV/Bio-data. Also bring the PAN card, Any address proof and other testimonials with a recent Passport size photo. Note that bring the original and photocopies of the testimonials.
How to apply?
The candidate willing to apply mail your CV/Bio-Data at – email@example.com within 03 Days from the date of Publication of the advertisement. Also, you can send a hard copy to the address given below-
GVK EMRI, Subham Green Commercial Building, 2nd-floor, Lokhra, Guwahati – 781034.
Thanks, viewers. Stay tuned for more updates! Please Like us on Facebook ♥
Earlier Post/Old Post:
- GVK EMRI Assam: Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager, Deputy Manager/ Manager(HR), Service Manager/ Maintenance Manager, Executive-Analytics,
- [Walk-in-Interview] GVK EMRI Assam- post of ERO, Nurse, Fleet Coordinator., 03/04/2018