Hello, fellas Good Morning! Sharing a teaching Jobs today! The candidate who have done B.Ed and looking for Teaching Jobs then it is a great opportunity! Happy Convent School in Dhubri -a affiliated CBSE school invites the candidate for the post of TGT/PRT in the below-mentioned subjects. Let me tell you that the candidate who not has B.Ed degree can also apply; if he/she had the Master degree Check the details!
Happy Convent School, Dhubri: Teaching jobs details
Let us now see what are the requirements for the TGT/PRT posts of HCS, Dhubri. First, let us check the educational qualification details!
- TGT (Chemistry): The candidate wants to apply for this post must have the minimum qualification of B.Sc in chemistry with B.Ed/ or he/she should be an M.Sc Degree holder in Chemistry.
- PRT(Science): For this post, the candidate must have the minimum qualification of B.Sc in Physics with B.Ed/ or he/she should be an M.Sc Degree holder in Physics.
- PRT(Maths): The candidate wants to apply for this post must have the minimum qualification of B.Sc in Maths with B.Ed/ or he/she should be an M.Sc Degree holder in Maths. (Only for a Female candidate)
- PRT(Social Science): For this post, the candidate should be an M.Sc Degree holder in History /Geography.
Noteworthy point is that the candidate who appeared in the Last or Final Semester exams can also apply for this post. In addition, also note that the candidate should speak English Fluently.
What are the Monthly remunerations?
Happy Convent School has set two categories in the advertisement for the above-said posts.
- TGT: The salary for TGT category is Rs. 23,000-25,000/-
- PRT: The salary for PRT category is Rs. 17,000-20,000/-
Note that the salary is negotiable according to the candidate’s Experience and Qualifications!
Is there any accommodation facilities?
Yes, Residential accommodation will be provided to some of the candidates subject to the availability of the same.
Now come to the topic How to apply?
To apply for the post the candidate has to send the CV-Biodata, along with the attested photocopies of all testimonials. Also, never forget to mention the valid contact number and email Id. The shortlisted candidate will be contacted at the respective contact details and call for interviews.
Note that the application should reach the principal before 10 days of publications of the advertisement. (The advertisement published in Assam Tribune on 11th April 2018 ). But I suggest you apply NOw; if you are Interested!
Here below we share the email Id where you need to send the CV-Biodata-
In addition to this I have shared the Official link to the school, you guys can contact with the authority for the post and ask your queries!
Thanks! If you like the post then share it!