SEBA HSLC/AHM result has declared today on 25th May 2018 at 9:00 AM. Most of us want to know what is the result? and some of them were looking for who is the topper of SEBA HSLC 2018? So don’t waste time check the Top 20 student list of class 10th results, the list is given below.
On this running year 2018, the day on Feb 16 engaged around 4 lakhs class 10 students with the busy schedule of SEBA HS:C/AHM Examination at various examination centers in ASSAM.
SEBA HSLC Topper of 2018:
Glance Here the first top three students in HSLC Exams.
In Number 01 position:
- Raktim Bhuyan from Moon Light(SonitPur) is the topper of 2018 HSLC Exam with 593 marks.
In Number 02 position:
- Abinash Kalita from Anundoram Borooah Academy High (Barpeta) with 592 marks,
- Preetpal Bezbaruah from Tihu High School, Tihu(Nalbari) with 592 marks.
In Number 03 position:
- Sultana Ayishah Siddiqua from St. Teresa Eng. High School (Barpeta ) with 591 marks,
- Jintee Devi form St Johns Higher Secondary School (Baksa) with 591 marks,
- Arbi Chaliha from Sudarshan Public School (Kamrup Metro) with 591 marks.
In Number 04 position: (590 marks)
- Sima Queen Kashyap from Pioneer Academy Puthimari(Kamrup Rural)
- Hritick Shyam Saikia St. Mary’s High School (Lakhimpur)
- Rajashree Nandini Kakali ChristJyoti School (Nagaon)
- Debashish Bharadwaj Chamata Higher Secondary School (Nalbari)
- Brenjit Hazarika Ambikagi Rai Chaudhuri Jatiya Sonitpur
In Number 05 position:(589 marks)
- Nibir Deka Anundoram Borooah Academy HS Barpeta
- Bidarshan Dutta from St. Mary’s High School, North Lakhimpur
- Raja Snehasis Gupta Dutta from Balikaria Basudev Bidyapith HS , Nalbari
In Number 06 position(588 Marks):
- Bhaswati Kalita St. Albert’s High School New Bongaigaon
- Anushka Bordoloi from Jonaki Sangha High School, Jorhat
- Kalpajyoti Gogoi Paninfra Vidyalaya North Lakhimpur
- Dhritishman Bhuyanfrom Ramswarop AM English School
In Number 07 position(587 Marks):
- Gariyoshi Devi from SankarDevSishu Vidya Niketan, Bongaigaon
- Nitisha Shivam from st. John’s Higher Secondary School
- Sibanuj Borkakoty from AHD Higher Secondary School
- Pal Bhuyan from Tezpur Govt Higher Secondary School
In Number 08 position(586 marks):
- Anindita Medhi From Rainbow English School, Goreswar, Baksa
- Ashish Handique B.V.F.C Model High School, Dibrugarh
- Angana Hazarika Don Bosco High School, Bhagchung, Jorhat
- Ankur Jyoti Thakuria from Sankardev Shiksha Niketan, Kamrup Rural
- Gunjanan Boruah from Dopani High School Sivasagar,
- Bipanch Deka from Sudarshan Public School Kamrup rural.
In Number 09 position:(585 marks)
- Shyamalina Pathak from st. Teresa Eng. HS,, Barpeta
- B Zenith Kashyap Sudarshan Public School Kamrup metro.
- Sermon Caisar St Mary’s HS School, Barpeta
In Number 10 position:(584 marks)
- Syeda Inaya Tabassum B.V.F.C Model High School, Dibrugarh
- Shreyash Bhattacharjee from Salt Brook School Dibrugarh
- Swapnaneel Bhattacharjee From Babyland Eng HS, Karimganj
- Nayeema Firdous Borbhuyan from Nibagan Jatiya Vidyalaya, Nagaon
- Bhargav Jyoti Das from Pranjal Memorial Academy, Raha, Nagaon
- Sristy Priyam Nath from St Joshep’s HS , Gohpur, SOnitpur
Stay Tuned to our website, we will try to provide the details as soon as possible and hit the bell icon to receive the notification once I updates.
The fact of SEBA HSLC/AHM Results and Examination:
The number of students appears in the HSLC/AHM examination this year 2018 is 3.5 Lakh. Out of which 1,89,191 out students managed to Clear the HSLC exam, which consequently gives a clear rate of 56.04%. Here are a Short details of the HSLC results 2018-
- Total Student who achieved distinction-6,477 student,
- First Class- 60,987 students
- Second Class– 81,853
- Third Class– 46,351
Last Year in 2017 around 3.8 lakh students or to be more accurate around 3,80733 appears in the examination. Out of which 54,955 Students passed in the First Division, 80,197 students passed in the second division and 43,522 satisfied with 3rd divisions. This makes the passing percentage around 47.49 percent.
Also, the Jatya Vidyalayas Parthapratim Bhuyan raise the flag for the number position in SEBA HSLC 2017 examinations. Now let us wait and see who will hold the first position this year.
Hey, do you like us on facebook if not then hit the Like Button Now ?Here! Don’t miss a single opportunity to find your suitable Jobs. So subscribe our website and Hit the bell Icon and allow to receive a Free Job Alert. Also, Share the Post to as many as you can.