Goodmorning everyone. We have the latest job notification for you all from the Institute Of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST). Institute Of Advanced Study in Science and Technology is an autonomous Institute and is under the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. It is in Paschim Boragaon, Garchuk, Guwahati-781035.
Please Share the News With your Friends! Have a NICE DAY! 🙂
IASST Job NEWS 2018:
The Applications have been invited from the Institute Of Advanced Study in Science and Technology for the post of Assistant Field Manager for a temporary engagement.
IASST AFM Job Details:
- Name of the post: Assistant Field Manager
- Status of the position: It will be for temporary engagement
- Salary: The salary for this post will Rs.30,000/- per month. Salary is consolidated but negotiable
- Duration of the job: It will initially be for 6(six) months and it may further extend based on the candidate performance.
- Last Date for the submission of application: within 25 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Work responsibility of the post of Assistant Field Manager
The Campus landscape of the Institute Of Advanced Science and Technology and its bio resources conservation Hub (BCH) development requires meticulously efforts-
- For the selection of a right combination of flowers, shrubs and valuable wood species
- Maintenance of diversity of sericulture host plants, indigenous minor fruits of NE India, citrus spp., fragrant flowering plants, zingiberaceous plants, Aroid, orchids and ferns of the region
- Maintenance of minimum 100 medicinal plants 400 orchid population
Eligibility Criteria for the post of Asst. Field Manager:
- Essential qualification: You should have a minimum qualification of B.Sc in any branch of Life Science including agriculture/ horticulture. You need to possess sufficient knowledge of wild plant collection, identification, field introduction, maintenance as well as to adopt their conservation measures.
- Desirable: Besides, You need to be conservant with plant propagation technique as well as recording the field data of their growth behaviour and biology. Moreover, You must capable of supervision and management of field workers engaged in the BCH
- Experience: Also, You need to justify yourself carefully about your ability and strong self-confidence and dedication to carry out such activities based on your qualification and experience.
- Age Limitation: Your age should be below 50years as on 01/07/18
How should you apply for the post?
If you are interested and eligible for the post you need to send your application (hard copy). Along with your supporting documents by Registered post to the Registrar, IASST Paschim Boragaon, Garchuk, Guwahati-781035 Assam. Note that you need to submit the documents superscribing the adv. nos. and the name of the position on the envelope.
You can also send your soft copy to the email id email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org. The Shortlisted candidates will only call for the interview.
- Get furthermore details of the IASST recruitment HERE
- Application Form along with the advertisement for IASST AFM post– HERE
If you have any doubts please write in the comments section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Please do not forget to share this post. Also, do subscribe our website- assamcareer.net for Job News in Assam.
Thank you 🙂