Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS PO/MT X) has released a notification for online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (1417 nos ) posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2020.
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2020
- Online Examination–Prelims dates: 03.10.2020, 10.10.2020 and 11.10.2020
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: October/ November 2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November 2020
- IBPS PO Online Examination – Mains date: 28.11.2020
- Declaration of Result – Main: December 2020
- Download of call letters for interview: January 2021
- Conduct of interview: January / February 2021
- Provisional Allotment: April 2021
IBPS PO/MT X 2020-21 Recruitment Details:
The following are the important details of IBPS PO/MT X 2020-21 Recruitment, read it thoroughly-
Name of post: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
Indicative category wise vacancies of each of the Participating Organizations-
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate as on 01.08.2020 should be minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years. However, age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Selection Process IBPS Probationary Officers:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS PO/MT X) will conduct the Computer-based online examination for the recruitment, Prelims and Ma ins followed by the INTERVIEW.
- Preliminary Examination: Total 100 Marks
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows-
|English Language||30 questions, 30 marks, (English Medium,)||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35 questions, 35 marks, (English and Hindi Medium)||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35 questions, 35 marks, (English and Hindi Medium)||20 minutes|
- Main Examination: Total 225 (200 + 25 ) marks
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45 questions, 60 marks, (English and Hindi Medium)||60 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking|
|40 questions, 40 marks, (English and Hindi Medium)||35 minutes|
|English Language||35 questions, 40 marks, (English Medium)||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35 questions, 60 marks, (English and Hindi Medium)||45 minutes|
|Total||155 questions, 200 marks||3 hours|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2 questions,, 25 marks in English Medium||30 minutes|
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for CRP- PO/MT-X will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Exam and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on authorized IBPS website.
How to apply for IBPS PO/MT X 2020-21:
The Interested candidates can apply online only from 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Click button given below to apply online for IBPS PO/MT X 2020-21–
- For SC/ST/PWBD candidates- Rs. 175/-
- For all others-Rs. 850 /-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Before applying online, candidates should—
- Scan their-
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm),
- Signature, ( Note that Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted)
- left thumb impression (The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged)
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only and should NOT BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- Have a valid personal email ID.
- Read the official advertisement of IBPS CRP PO/MT Recruitment
- Instruction to How to Apply for IBPS PO Exam
- Read the Guidelines for Scanning Documents