IITG Civil Engineering Department invites applications for an online interview for the following post in the project entitled “RISK ASSESSMENT OF FLOATING DEBRIS DOMINATED FLASH FLOODS IN TRANS-BOUNDARY UPPER HIMALAYAN CATCHMENTS.”
The following are the Interview Details-
- Date: 30-Jun-2020 (Tuesday)
- Time: 03:00 PM
- Venue: Video Conferencing (Please contact Principal Investigator for details)
IITG Civil Engineering Dept: SRF Post Details
Project staff Designation: SRF (Direct)
Number of posts: 01 (one) post
Pay Scale: Rs. 41850/-
Duration of appointments: 11 Months
Qualifications: Post Graduate in basic Science or Graduate/Post Graduate in Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following-
- Scholars selected through National Eligibility Test-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (assistantProfessionalship) and GATE
- The selection process through National LEVEL examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOs, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IISc, IIScR, etc plus two years of research Experience
How to Apply and selection Process for the IITG SRF Posts?
Candidates have to appear in the online Interview along with the soft copy of application/CV (details of all educational qualifications, experience, contact address, phone no., Email etc.).
The candidate has to also submit the scanned photocopies of relevant documents at the time of the interview.
For the mode of Video Conferencing, please contact Principal Investigators. Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview. Candidates will not be sent any call letters separately. An advance copy of the CV may be sent to the Principal Investigators.
For any clarification, contact:
- Dr. Rishikesh Bharti and Prof. S. Dutta
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Phone: 9435104598 (Prof. S. Dutta); 03612583340 (Dr. R. Bharti)
You can read the official advertisement of IITG Civil Department SRF Post here