Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Guwahati invites applications for an Online interview for the following contractual posts in the projects entitled, “North East Centre for Biological Sciences and Healthcare Engineering (NECBH)” and “Manpower in Industrial Interaction and Special Initiatives” at IITG.
Date & Time for online Interview: Will be intimated to shortlisted candidate by e-mail.
IITG Recruitment 2020:
The following are the details of the project recruitment under IIT Guwahati-
Associate project Engineer (NECBH):
- No. Of Vacancies: 02 posts
- Salary: Rs.40600,
- Duration of Appointment: Till 26th March 2021
- Educational Qualification: Master degree engineering (Computer sciences/ IT) or Bachelor’s Degree in engineering (Computer sciences/ IT) or MCA with 3 years of research Experience
- Note: The candidates with experience less than 03 years may be considered for Assistant Project Engineer with a pay of Rs. 28500 + 16 % HRA
System Engineer (Gr-1) (II&SI):
- No. Of Vacancies: 01 post
- Salary: Rs. 37210
- Duration of Appointment: 11months
- Educational Qualification: B.E./ B. TECH in CS/IT or MCA with experience of minimum one year in software development,
- Note: If a suitable candidate for the post of System Engineer (Gr-I) is not found, the candidate may be considered for the post of System Engineer with a pay of Rs. 28500 + 16% HRA + Medical Facility
How to apply: The candidates must apply through a mail to email firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14.06.2020 with the subject of the email as “Application for the post of Associate Project Engineer/System Engineer”. The mail must be accompanied by his/her updated CV giving details of all educational qualifications from 10th standard onwards, experience, contact address, phone no., email, etc. The Candidate applying for more than one post must have to mention in the email clearly.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online interview. The date and time for the online interview of the shortlisted candidate will be informed via email. The candidates based on their performance in the online interview may be selected or called to appear for a personal interview.
For any clarification you need, please contact Ashim Chandra Bhowal, E-mail: email@example.com or Priyanka Batra, E-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 03612583093