Hello fellas, Great news for you! Indian Air Force recruitment notification: IAF is recruiting candidate in the various field under Group ‘C’ category. The overall post in the various station is 145. The Candidate has to apply offline for the post. I have shared all the details regarding the post. Check the details.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018- details of 145 Group ‘C’ Civilian posts:
The post categories are as follows- Draughtsman Grade II, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Hindi Typist, Coppersmith & Sheet Metal Worker (C&SMW), carpenter, painter, A/C Mech, Instrument repairer, tailor, cook, laundryman, mess staff, MTS, housekeeping staff, Fireman, physical examination. The above categories posts are vacant station wise. Here take a look at the vacant post in the different station.
The candidate age should be between 18-25 years for all categories post except Fireman. The candidate applying for the Fireman post; age should be between 18-27 years. On a special note candidate, age will be count till last date of receipt application. There is also age relaxation for the post for different caste( check the details on the FULL advertisement which link is given at the bottom).
What are the qualification criteria for Indian Air Force Recruitment?
The minimum Educational qualification for this post is mostly matriculation passed with the relevant diploma or 12th pass. The various post has various qualification requirements.
Amazing package of salary offered by Indian Air Force:
The above categories post salary scale are-
- Draughtsman Grade II: Level-4 pay band- Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
- laundryman, mess staff, MTS, housekeeping staff: Level-1 pay band- Rs. 18,000-56,900/-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Hindi Typist, Coppersmith & Sheet Metal Worker (C&SMW), carpenter, painter, A/C Mech, Instrument repairer, tailor, cook, Fireman, physical examination: Level-2 Pay band- Rs. 19,900-63,200/-
Now let’s see how to apply for the post-Indian Air Force Recruitment?
The Eligible candidates have to apply to any of the above Air Force Station of their choice subject to the vacancies and qualifications. The candidate needs to apply for the post in the prescribed format of IAF application.
Note that the application form could be typed by your own in the same format.
Then the duly filled application form with the following documents is to reach the concerned Air Force Station as per choice within 30 days from the last date of the publication of this advertisement in ‘Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar’.
Following are the required document needs to submit:
- All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate & Caste Certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) etc to be accompanied with the application should be self-attested.
- In case of appointment of OBC candidates against their reserved quota, their caste Should be listed under Central List of OBCs as a candidate belonging to castes listed under Central list only are eligible for appointment to Central Services. The latest rules with regard to creamy layer in OBCs are to be followed. Candidates seeking reservation as OBC is required to submit along with application a certificate to the effect that he does not belong to any of the crème layers.
- In case of ex-serviceman self-attested photocopy of discharge, a book is to be submitted along with the application.
- Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with recent photograph (passport size)duly self-attested. Any other supporting document (self-attested) Self-addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 5/- pasted. The address should be typed in English / Hindi.
- Note that a separate application for each post should be forwarded. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——— AND CATEGORY——–”
please send it as soon as possible! As the authorities of Indian Air Force are not responsible for late submission of the application or postal delay!
Thank you for visiting our website! Read the advertisement carefully!