Indian Army Jobs,2018: Hey fellas! Willing to join Indian Army! Then here we will update regular post on Latest Indian Army Jobs, 2018. Recently, on 13 April Indian Army released an advertisement to recruit candidates against the post of Tradesman Mate/ Fireman. Check the details!
Last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News (including the date of publication).
Indian Army Jobs, 2018: Tradesman Mate/ Fire Man Post details-
Indian Army under Ministry of Defence invites the eligible Indian Citizen for the following post-
- Tradesman Mate: 03 (Three) post [UR-01, SC-01, OBC-01]
- Fire Man Post: 01(One) post [UR-01]
Note that Female candidates are not eligible for the post of Fireman. Now let us check the minimum essential qualification required, age limitation for this post!
What is the Educational Qualification required for Tradesman/ Fireman Post?
The candidate willing to apply for Tradesman Mate; must have a minimum qualification of matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board OR the candidate must have Industrial Training Institute(ITI) pass Certificate from a recognised institute.
For the post of Fireman, the candidate must have a minimum qualification of matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board.
Note that with the educational qualification the candidate must know Hindi.
What is the Age limitation?
The age limitation category wise is as below-
- UR: 18 -25 years, there is no age relaxation for the UR category candidate
- OBC: 18 -28 years, there is an age relaxation of 3 Years
- SC: 18-30 years, there is an age relaxation of 5 Years
- PH (UR): 18-35 years, there is an age relaxation of 10 Years
Now let us see How to apply for the post?
To apply for the above post of Indian Army, the candidate has to fill the prescribed application form & acknowledgement card/call letter given in the Official Advertisement. After that forward the application form along with the attested testimonials as given below properly sealed. Note that the enveloped should send through Ordinary / Registered / Speed Post; no other means will be accepted.
Also, note that you need to superscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (CATEGORY )” on the top of an envelope while sending the application form to “The CommandingOfficer,, 20 Mtn Div Ord Unit, pin– 909020, C/o 99 APO.”
On an important note, please remember that the above sentence, if not superscribed on the envelope, same will not be accepted. The envelope should mention the sender’s name and complete address at the reverse.
Below are the Photocopies/ testimonials required to send along with the application forms-
- Two recent Passport size photo duly self-attested, One should be pasted on the application form and another one on the acknowledgement card/ call letter.
- The self-attested copy of certificates of Education qualification certificate including Admit card & Marks sheet, Date of Birth Certificate., Caste Certificate where applicable, Aadhar Card, Pan Card.
- One Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs.25/-
What is the Selection procedure for the above post?
The candidate applied for the post need to know the selection procedure. As an Indian Army post, the final selection of the candidate will be made after Written Test and Physical Test. But the authority may be shortlisted the candidate for written exam on the basis of the percentage of mark obtained in the examination of essential qualification.
For More details, I refer you to read the official advertisement.
Thanks! For your time! Stay tuned with us for more Government Jobs!