Goodmorning everyone!! This morning we have the latest job notification for you all from the Indian Bank. Indian Bank is looking for eligible and interested candidates to work in Banks and if you are one of them and want to make it as your career then this an excellent opportunity for you. Applications have been invited for the admission course of one year in Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) in the Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB). After the completion of the 01-year course, you can work in full-fledged in the Indian Bank as Probationary Officer.
Details about the Post invited for application
- Name of the post: Probationary Officer
- Number of posts available: 417 posts
- Out of which the number of seats reserved for ST – 31, SC – 62, OBC -112, General – 212
- Salary: The pay scale for this post will be as applicable to JMGS I Officer
- The last date for the submission of application form is 27/08/18
The eligibility criteria which is required to apply for the post of Probationary Officer.
- Age: If you are interested in applying then your age as on 01/08/18 should be between 20-30 years.
- Educational qualification: You should have a Degree of Graduation in any discipline from any recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Selection Procedure for the post of Probationary officer
You will be selected through a selection process of online test which will consist of preliminary and mains examination followed by an interview.
How can you apply for the post of Probationary Officer?
If you are interested and are eligible to apply then apply online and no other mode for the submission of application form will be accepted. You will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 600/- (six hundred) and Rs. 100/- (one hundred) for ST/SC/OBC.
The official website is www.indianbank.in. You can the other details in the website given
Important Link That you need to Visit:
If you have any questions or doubts please do write in the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Please share this post.