Indian Bank Recruitment Notice, 2018: Hello fellas! welcome. Are you Preparing hard for bank exams? Today’s news might be a great news for you. Indian Bank has recently published an advertisement against the 145 number vacancies of Specialist Officers. I hope you have got the news already. So, here today I will mainly focus on the Online application Procedure briefly.
Indian Bank Recruitment details: Specialist Officers Job (In short)
Indian Bank Jobs that has been released recently; divided into 8 positions or category. Where various department candidate are invited from all over India. I have simply shared the number of vacancies position wise; to read the full post advertisement I have shared the link below.
- Information Technology Department / Digital Banking Department= Total Vacancies-31
- Information Systems Security Cell=Total Vacancies-07
- Treasury Department=Total Vacancies-13
- Risk Management Department=Total Vacancies-06
- Security Department=Total Vacancies-25
- Credit=Total Vacancies- 50
- Planning and Development Department=Total Vacancies- 02
- Premises and Expenditure Department=Total Vacancies- 11
Indian Bank Online application Starting date:
Indian Bank Online application Last date:
Indian Bank Online Application Fee structure:
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
- All other candidates: Rs. 600/-
Note that Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
For More Details of the Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Age limitation, salary etc click the link shared below-
Now let us see How to Apply Online for Indian Bank Post?
As I said this post is based on the guidance of Indian Bank Online Application procedure. First of all, for Online Application I want you guys to collect the following essential document for the Online application for Indian Bank Job.
- Scan your passport photo: dimension- 200 x 230 pixels, format- JPG or JPEG, size- between 20kb to 50kb
- Also, scan your Signature: dimension- 140 x 60 pixels, format – JPG or JPEG, size- between 10kb to 20kb. (Note that the signature should be signed on white paper with a black ink pen by the applicant himself/herself. Also, note that never sign your signature in CAPITAL LETTER!)
- If you don’t have a valid email Id then make one here >Click here to create a mail id. ( Note that Bank will send call letters for the Examination and other communication only to the registered e-mail ID.)
- And a valid Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for the application fees payment.
If you prepared all the above documents and essential tools; now its time for filling the Indian Bank Online Application form.
Indian Bank Online Application form Steps:
- First of all, >click here
- A new window appears where you will find a link”Recruitment of Specialist Officers“
- After that, you will be lead to another page where you can find the link “Apply Online”
- Now be careful and enter all your details carefully as asked in the application form.(as the details enter once cannot be changed)
- Filling all the details; now you have to upload the Photograph and signature as I mention above.
- Now its time for the payment,
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated(keep it for future reference).
Finally, after completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees/intimation charges, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form. Also, retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference.
How to download Indian Bank Specialist Officers Admit Card for the written exam?
Indian Bank Specialist Officers Admit Card will be issued to eligible candidates through email or through Bank website only. You have to download the admit card by using the Registration / Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth in the Indian Bank Website.
I hope this post helps you guys filling the online application form. If you have any question then feel free to ask in the comment section!
If you have subscribed our website then no need to worry about when the admit card will issue. We will update the admit card notification to you! Meanwhile, you prepare for the exam. Good luck!