Industries & Commerce, Assam announce recruitment for the post of 245 vacancies until 4 Sept 2020. Almost every district of Assam has more than one post. Those who are 12th Passed and looking for a job should apply for the post of Enumerator.
Industries & Commerce, Assam Recruitment details
|Organisation||Commissionerate of Industries & Commerce|
|No. of Post||245 Vacancies|
|Qualification||12th Passed Required|
|Remunaration||Rs. 400 Per day + Rs. 200 Per day for Conveyances & Mobile data|
District Wise Post Details
No. of Post 245 in Assam that are divided district wise in 27 district. Those are-
Some basic educational requirements are listed below.
- Candidate must be 12th Passed from any recognized Board.
- The applicant should have a 6-month diploma/ certificate in Computer(DCA).
- Candidate should be interested and have proper knowledge in Computer, web browsing, GIS, Spreadsheet and MS word.
- A two-wheeler is mandatory along with Smartphone/ Tablet or Laptop.
Also, Check out Morigaon Orunodoi Sahayak Job
Candidate will get remuneration of Rs. 400 Per day + Rs. 200 Per day for Conveyances & Mobile data usage to selected candiates. A survey of minimum 10 no MMSEs on an average per day will be given.
Selection of a candidate for the Industries & Commerce, Assam recruitment will be done through a practical test to be organized on Web brwsing, GIS, Spreadsheet and MS word.
How Can I Apply?
An applicant should submit their applications in the District Industries & Commerce centre near you before 4 September 2020 until 5 PM. Those who are interested can visit the centre.
Official Notification – Industries & Commerce Recruitment, Assam
- Age Proof- Birth Certificate/ HSLC certificate
- Education Proof- Class XII passed certificate or above
- Computer Diploma/ Certificate
- Passport Photo