District Emergency Operation Centre (DEOC), Hojai District, District Disaster Management Authority (DDMA), Hojai invites application for the posts of Information Assistant in view of urgent need on a purely temporary basis. For filling up the said post of Information Asst Hojai intending candidates may attend a walk-in-interview on 10.07.2020 at the below-mentioned date/ time and venue.
- Name of the posts: Information Assistant
- No of Posts: 02 (two) Contractual basis
- Salary: 9000/- (fixed)
- Place of Posting: HOjai District
- Minimum Qualification: Class 10+2 passed (Higher Secondary Passed)
- Interview Details:
- Date: 10.07.2020
- Time: 10.00 AM onwards
- Venue: Conference hall O/o Deputy Commissioner Hojai
Eligibility Criteria for Information Asst Hojai posts:
- The candidate should appear in the interview on the given date/ venue/ time and bring their CVs along with their original documents and 01 (one) set of self-attested photocopies of the documents.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the candidates appearing in the interview.
- At least six months Certificate/ Diploma course in Computer Application or Proven skills in Computer Application (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Surfing, etc). in the form of work experience.
- Fluency in vernacular (Both spoken & written) English and Assamese.
- Preferably graduate or equivalent degree/ diploma from a recognized University or Educational Institution of Assam or HSLC/ 10+2 with 2-5 years experience of working in DEOC.
- Preference should be given to the candidates who are already working in DEOCs and their performance over the years has been found to be satisfactory
How to Apply: The Applicant may also apply in A4 size paper with Bio-data and other testimonials through the email@example.com on or before 10.07.2020 or may appear in the walk-in-interview directly.