Jagiroad College Assistant Professor recruitment notice has been released recently on 28.08.2020, vacant sanctioned 12 posts under various departments. Check the full details below!
Last date of submission of application is September 15, 2020. Note that submission of Online application mode is also available. (Link is shared below)
Jagiroad College Assistant Professor Job Details:
Jagiroad College, Morigaon, Assam invites applications in the format prescribed by the DHE vide No. DHE/PA/4/ 2017/24 Dtd. 20.12.2017 (available in the website www.jagiroad college.co.in) along with all supporting testimonials from HSLC onwards and one-page biodata from eligible candidates having latest UGC norms for the following vacant sanctioned posts of Assistant Professors at Jagiroad College, Jagiroad, Morigaon, Assam
Name of the Posts / Pay Scale:
(1) Assamese: 1 (one) post (Reserved for OBC, Roster Point No.28)
(2) Bengali: 1 (one) post (Reserved for ST-H, Roster Point No.30)
(3) Economics: 1 (one) post (Reserved for SC, Roster Point No.51)
(4) Education: 1 (one) post (Reserved for OBC, Roster Point No.37)
(5) Education: 1 (one) post (Reserved for OBC, Roster Point No.47)
(6) English: 1 (one) post (Reserved for ST-H, Roster Point No.50)
(7) Geography: 1 (one) post (Reserved for OBC, Roster Point No.32)
(8) Geography: 1 (one) post (Reserved for ST-P, Roster Point No.45)
(9) History: 1 (one) post (Reserved for ST-P, Roster Point No.05)
(10) Botany: 1 (one) post (Reserved for ST-H, Roster Point No.10)
(11) Botany: 1 (one) post (Reserved for OBC, Roster Point No.39)
(12) Zoology: 1 (one) post (Reserved for OBC, Roster Point No.43)
Educational Qualification: The Candidate’s educational qualification and selection procedure will be as per Govt. Office Memorandum No.AHE.407/2017/44 dated 08.11.2018 with the NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having Ph.D. degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for the award of Ph.D. degree)
Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility conditions of NET/SLET/SET.
The candidates must have a good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale) at the Master’s degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/PWD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders, who have obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th of September, 1991. The candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility like M.Phil./Ph.D./ Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on date of interview and not beyond.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2020 with relaxation of 5 (five) years for SC/ST/PWD candidates and 3 (three) years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
Application Fees: Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two thousand) only
How to apply: Each application must be accompanied by a non-refundable DD for Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two thousand) only drawn in favor of Principal, Jagiroad College, Jagiroad, Morigaon, Assam, payable at Canara Bank, Jagiroad Branch (Account No 1436101009914, IFSC-CNRB0001436).
The Candidates willing to submit online applications through our college website www.jagiroadcollegelive.co.in, may do so by filling up the online application forms (prepared in the DHE prescribed format) in the above-mentioned website where fee payment option and all relevant documents uploading option is also available.
If the application is submitted through online mode, no need to submit hard copy separately. Acknowledgment receipt will be generated immediately after the submission of the online form. Application completed in all respect must reach the undersigned within September 15, 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail and/or WhatsApp. No TA/DA is admissible at the time of the interview.
How to Apply Online for Jagiroad College Assistant Professor:
- Visit the official link http://jagiroadcollegelive.co.in/Advertisement/
- Click on Online Application (Top Right Corner)
- Then Click the New Enrolment To Enrol Newly.
- Select the advertisement, post, Enter email id, Mobile Number, Set a Password As Your Own Choice, type the text of the image,
- Click the register button and click ok
- Now make the Pay Application Fees by Clicking the button and proceed,
- After Successfully Register Click Online Application.
- Login With Your Enroled Phone Number And Password(Given By You On Enrolment Time).
- Now You can Apply.
Please do not share your Atm Card number or CVV Details to anyone on the time of Payment. Only Technical Query regarding Online Admission Procedure contact 03613591529 (Time: 11am – 2pm) on working days.