Jal Jeevan Mission Assam (JJM Assam) intends to engage 84 ((Eighty-four) Technical Officers II in various districts of the State of Assam. The selection for recruitment will be done through a partnership with Tezpur University. However, Tezpur University has no role in the issuance of the appointment letter and other employment and service-related matters.
Last date: 15 Oct 2020
Jal Jeevan Mission Assam Tech Officers-II:
The following are the important details reagarding the JJM 84 Technical Officers Posts–
Number of Post: Total 84 ( Eighty Four), i.e. 2 (Two) Technical officers-II per division,
- 3–YEAR Full-time Diploma in CIVIL ENGINEERING from a recognized University/Institution with minimum 55% marks.
- At least 1year of experience in rural development works related to supervision in construction
- The candidates should be a domicile of Assam.
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 35 years as on 1st January 2020.
NOTE: BE/B. TECH NEED NOT APPLY. DIPLOMA HOLDERS OTHER THAN ‘CIVIL ENGINEERING’ SHOULD NOT APPLY. CANDIDATES WHO HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED THE DIPLOMA ARE ONLY ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.
Duration of the Contract: The contract period of the Technical Officer is initially for a period of 11 months. Further extension will be based on the performance of the concerned person/ project requirement.
Remuneration: The consolidated fixed remuneration of the Technical Officer shall be Rs. 25,000 (Rupees Twenty-Five Thousand) per month (Inclusive of all incentives and perks).
Selection Process: Due to the current situation with reference to the COVID 19 pandemic, a contactless recruitment process will be adopted purely based on academic performance from Class X to Graduation level. The weightage of marks for selection will be as:
- Class X: 20%
- Diploma: 75%
5% weightage to candidates who have obtained the diploma from a Government institution.
How to apply for Jal Jeevan Mission Vacancy:
- An application with all details needs to be filled online in by clicking the button belo
- Copies of Academic transcript (HSLC to Graduation) must be attached,
The interested candidates have to submit the online application along with all the above-mentioned documents as attachment latest by 15 October 2020. For any further details, mails may be sent to email@example.com