JMCH Jorhat Recruitment 2020 Job NOTICE: Jorhat Medical College and Hospital, Jorhat, Assam invites application for the following 05 (five) vacancies for the Department of Health Research (DHR) funded Multidisciplinary Research Unit (MRU).
- Research Scientist-I- 01 (one) posts
- Research Scientist-II- 01 (one)posts
- Data Entry Operator- 01 (one)posts
- Laboratory Technician- 02 (two) posts
Last date to submit the application online for JMCH Data Entry Operator/ Lab Tech/Research Scientist Job Vacancies is 08.08.2020 up to 12.00 AM (Midnight)
JMCH Jorhat Recruitment 2020 Details:
The following are the more details about JMCH Jorhat Data Entry Operator/ Lab Tech/Research Scientist Job Vacancies.
- Qualification: M.Sc /MVSC in Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology/ Microbiology/ MSc. Biotechnology/ life Science
- Ph.D. degree
- Hands-on experience of RNA/ DNA isolation, Real-Time PCR and ELISA technique
- Age Limit: Candidate’s maximum age should be 37 years on the date of Interview
- Remuneration: Rs. 48,469.00 per month
- Qualification: Ph.D in virology/ microbiology/ Molecular biology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Life science OR MD/MVSC in virology/ Microbiology with three years experience.
- Desirable: Minimum one-year hands-on experience of RNA/ DNA isolation, Real-Time PCR, handling with the viral specimen.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years on the date of the interview.
- Remuneration: Rs. 58,900.00 per month
- 12th Passed in Science stream from recognized Board with DMLT.
- Minimum of two years of hands-on experience in Central Govt. Projects in a Government or Govt. recognized Institute.
- Desirable: Hands-on experience in molecular and ELISA, HPLC technique.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s maximum age should be 37 years on the date of the interview.
- Remuneration: Rs. 18,360.00 per month
Data Entry Operator:
- 12th pass from a recognized board.
- A speed test not less than 250 keys depressions per minute through speed test on computer.
- Diploma in computer application from Govt. registered/ recognized institute.
- Experience in the electronic data processing.
- Age limit: Candidate’s maximum age should be 37 years on the date of the interview.
- Remuneration: Rs. 16,179.00 per month
NOTE: The posts are purely temporary and will be terminated without any prior information if his/her performance is not satisfactory and duties under these posts will be ceased after the tenure of the project.
How to apply for JMCH Jorhat Recruitment of 05 Vacancies?
The eligible and interested candidates can submit the application online along with a self-attested scanned copy of all certificates and testimonials and photographs should be attached with the application send to the email ID: email@example.com on or before 08/08/2020 up to 12.00 A.M (Midnight).
The selection committee will decide regarding the mode of interview depending on the present situation as well as the number of applicant s which shall be notified later in the given website of Jorhat Medical College and Hospital.