Hey viewers, here I am talking all about the Jorhat District Judiciary Jobs. We share the Latest Job News of Jorhat District Judiciary from the official website jorhatjudiciary.gov.in. So, bookmark this page/subscribe our website & also click the bell icon to receive a New Job Notifications.
Jorhat Judiciary Job News Last Update on 29/05/2018
New Post of Jorhat District Judiciary: Total 09 post of Process Server & Peon!
Assam Career.net is a One-stop solution for any jobs. From the beginning of Assam Career.Net, we have extended our field to the current position. With your help and support, we can perform even better. So stay tuned with us for excellent and true Job News!
Jorhat District Judiciary Jobs News: Process Server & Peon Post
Jorhat District Judiciary recently released a job notification to invites the candidates for the post of Process Server & Peon Post Court of District & Sessions Judge at Jorhat and the newly created court of Addl. District & Sessions Judge, Majuli.
|Process Server||04 post (03-clear Vacancy;|
|Office Peon||05 post (04-clear Vacancy;|
Now let us discussed the Post Eligibility criteria!
Educational Qualification Requirement:
- Processor Server: The Candidate willing to apply for the Processor Server Post must possess the educational qualification of H.S.L.C. standard; and those who have passed under graduate course or equivalent shall not be eligible to apply for the said post.
- Office Peon: For the post of peon the candidate should possess the educational qualification of class VIII standard; and those who have passed H.S.S.L.C. (Higher Secondary or equivalent examination or above shall not be eligible to apply for the posts. Also, note that the candidate having special skill may be preferred for the job.
What is the age Limitation?
If you are willing to join Jorhat District Judiciary, then your age should be between 18-44 years as on 01/04/2018. And yes there is age relaxation as per rule of Govt.
What is the Selection procedure for the post?
While applying for the post you have to appear for Written Test (for 70 marks) followed by a Viva Voice Test (for 30 marks). The date of Written Test and Viva Voice Test will be notify on due days. For receiving notification please hit the bell icon!
Is there any application Fee required for the Process Server & Peon?
Yes, you need to enclosed Indian Postal Order(IPO) along with the application form. Below are fee structure-
- SC/ST/OBC: IPO of Rs. 50/-
- Other: IPO of Rs. 100/-
Note: Please keep the receipt of the IPO safely for future purpose!
Now let us see How to apply for the Post?
First you download the standard form or you can get it in the commercial store. Then filled it and submit along with the testimonials to the “OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE, JORHAT”. Below I have mentioned the documents you need to submit during the submission of application-
- Applications must be accompanied with self attested copies of all relevant documents/testimonials in support of their educational qualification along with standard form.
- Three copies of recent passport size photograph.
- One self addressed envelope of 5 CM x 11 CM is to be enclosed with one application affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 5/- only.
- Indian Postal order
For more details check the official ad, link is given below-
Thanks! For more New Govt. Job NEWS Stay tuned to our website Assam career.NET!