DC office of Jorhat invited application in standard form (Assam Gazette Part IX) from the Indian Citizen and permanent resident of Assam for engagement of the post of Orunodoi Sahayak Job with respect to Jorhat district.
Last date to apply online for Jorhat Orunodoi Sahayak Post is 03.09.2020 till 05 PM
Jorhat Orunodoi Sahayak Job details:
- Name of the post: Orunodoi Sahayak
- No of Post: 19 (Nineteen) nos posts
(Note: 04 each in Jorhat/Teok/Titabor/Mariani LAC and 3 in Dergaon LAC, Jorhat Part)
- Eligibility: Presently residing in Jorhat District willing to travel to remote parts of District through self means, fully field Job, own a functional laptop to use for work.
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in any stream with a certificate in a one-year computer diploma course.
- Age limit: The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years as on 01.04.2020 & not more than 35 years of age on the day of publication of the advertisement.
- Remuneration: Monthly (fixed remuneration) of an Orunodoi Sahayak will be Rs. 15000/- per month without TA/DA and other allowances.
- Category: Un-reserved
- Mode of Interview: Not decided yet.
Terms and Conditions for Orunodoi Sahayak Job:
- The engagement of Orunodoi Sahayak is purely temporary and initially for a minimum period of 02 (two) months.
- This engagement is scheme specific. Hence, payment of remuneration will be subject to the release of funds from the Govt of Assam.
- The engagement may be terminated without assigning any the incumbent is found to be not satisfactory. reason thereof or if the performance of Sahayak for any future engagement/establishment by virtue of his /her
- The engagement does not confer any right on the Orunodoi regularization of such engagement under regular Govt performing duties as a temporary appointee.
How to apply Jorhat Orunodoi Sahayak post:
The interested candidates may submit applications online in niyukti.assam.gov.in/jorhat_os/ (also the link is available below). The process of submission of the application will start at 10.00 AM on 31st August 2020. The candidates may visit district websites www.jorhat.gov.in & Notice Board of the office regularly for any other future information & correspondence with regards to the online test/interview/ hall/tickets/results etc. as no personal correspondence /inquiry would be entertained on the matter. The candidate must specify his/her WhatsApp mobile number/ email while applying.
Before filling the application, scan your documents. Size should not exceed 200 KB. The document format should be jpg or jpeg or png or pdf. No other format will be accepted. Documents required to upload are as follows-
- Photo (Max 50 KB)
- Signature (30 KB)
- Age Proof
- HSLC Certificate
- HS Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Computer Diploma (1 year)
Following are the steps to filled the online application form-
- Visit the official link by clicking the button given below-
- ORUNODOI SAHAYAK JOB ONLINE APPLICATION LINK
- Now click on the “Proceed to apply online”,
- Read the instruction and press the “Proceed Button”,
- Select the post as Orunodoi Sahayak and click on the “proceed to next Step”
- Now fill the application details and type the image letters and click on “proceed to next Step“
- Now fill the qualification details and submit & proceed to next step
- After that fill the experience details and press the proceed button.
- Now upload the above-said documents, by selecting one at a time and click the Upload button next,
- Enter the image text and click on Proceed button,
- Check the details once and tick the declaration box, and if Looks good click the Complete and Print application button or else click on the go back & make correction button,
- That’s it!! Your application download link will be on the screen; download it by clicking the Download your application form link!