Good to see you guys! Outstanding Govt. Job News for you! As an Assamese, you guys might have known about the Jyoti Chitraban( Film Studio), its the Film city of Assam. The Jyoti Chitraban( Film Studio) Festival Director has recently released a Job notification for the various post of Contractual Staff’s. Today we are going to talk about the Jyoti Chitraban New Jobs details!
Jyoti Chitraban expression of Interest Curator cum Programmer details:
The Society Jyoti Chitraban Film studio under Cultural Affairs department (CAD) invites the application for the short time contractual basis post of Curator cum Programmer. For more details scroll down and read carefully-
Eligibility criteria for the post: The candidate willing to apply should have minimum 07(seven) years work experience related to Film Festival Management including selection of films/ curating and programming of Films etc.
Also, he/she should have Strong communication skills in English with thorough knowledge of Children Films of Indian & World Cinema.
Below are the Duties to be performed:
- The selected individual will be in a position to advise the festival management for smooth functioning of the children film festival in all possible areas as and when required.
- To curate Indian and Foreign films (Children) for the festival subject to the approval of the festival management.
- To programme the complete festival screening as per the requirement of the festival management.
How to apply for the Post?
If you are interested to apply then send your complete Bio-data mentioning the expected remuneration plus the other facilities via email(mention below). Also, post the hard copy of the same to the address below-
E Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guwahati International Film Festival-2018
Jyoti Chitraban Film Studio Complex,
Note that the last date to send the application is 15th May 2018. For more details check the official ad below-
Another Jyoti Chitraban Film studio EOI if you want to read>>click here<<
Thanks! Please share the post if you liked it and do like our Facebook page!
Jyoti Chitraban( Film Studio)Jobs notification details:
Jyoti Chitraban( Film Studio) recruitment for the various Contractual Staffs is purely on contractual basis for a short period. The post designations are as below-
- Office Assistant,
- Content Writing Assistant,
- Photography, Graphic & Design Assistant,
- DTP Operator(Both Assamese and English)
If you are willing to join Jyoti Chitraban Film Studio then Walk-in-Interview on the given date and time!
|Date of Interview||14th May 2018|
Film Studio Kahilipara,
|Last Date of Submission for CV/Resumes||10th May 2018|
Call during Office Hours
Now let us talk about the Eligibility Criteria!
- Office Assistant: The candidate willing to apply for the Office Assistant Post should be a graduate. Also, he/ she should have a one-year diploma in computer application
- Content Writing Assistant: For this post, the candidate should have a Graduation degree with honours in English literature.
- Photography, Graphic & Design Assistant: For this post, the candidate having the diploma in Photography, Digital Arts along with the practical experience of 05 years will be preferred.
- DTP Operator(Both Assamese and English): The candidate should have a minimum 06-month diploma in computer application. Also, he/she should have working experience in the software like Page maker, Photoshop, MS office etc.
Apart from the above details keep one thing in mind that you need to apply for the above-said post of Jyoti Chitraban Film Studio. So now let us see the application procedure!
How Apply for the Jyoti Chitraban post?
If you are interested in applying, then you need to send your standard format CV/Resumes/Bio-data to the mail ID mention below-
mail ID: email@example.com
For information view the official advertisement by clicking the link below-
Wana knows more about Jyoti Chitraban(Film Studio). You can check more details on the official website- jyotichitraban.assam.gov.in.
Thanks for your time! Stay tuned for more updates & latest News of Assam Govt. Jobs!