Kar Bhawan Dispur Driver Vacancy NOTICE: Commissioner of Taxes Assam invites application for filling the vacancies in the cadre of Driver post. Note that no application fees is required to apply for the vacancies.
Last date to apply for the Kar Bhawan Dispur Driver vacancies is 19th September 2020.
Kar Bhawan Dispur Driver Post Details:
Name of the posts: Driver
Number of Vacancies: 03 (Three) Nos. [UR: 02, OBC/MOBC: 01 ]
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age is relaxable as follows:
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 03 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
NOTE: The age limit of candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council and Certificate issued by the Government.
Educational Qualifications: The applicants must pass HSLC or equivalent examination passed from a recognized board or COuncil of Govt of Assam.
Also, the applicant must possess a valid four wheeler driving license issued by the competent authority of Assam.
Salary: PB-2 Rs. 14000 – Rs. 60500 + Grade Pay Rs. 5,600 p.m. plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
How to apply for Kar Bhawan Dispur Driver Jobs?
The interested candidate has to download the prescribed application format from the official website- https://comtax.assam.gov.in, (also the link is available below)and take a print of it. The duly filled application form, with the relevant documents, should be submitted by post to the Office of the Commissioner of Taxes, Assam, Kar Bhawan Dispur Guwahati-781006. Or the candidate can submit it in the dropbox placed in the office of Commissioner of Taxes, Assam.
The candidate are advised to clearly mentioned the name of the post applied in the envelope as- “Application for the post of Driver”.
The following are the documents that candidate need to submit-
- Photograph: One to be attached to the application form and another 03 (three) copies of the same should be submitted separately along with the documents.
- Self-attested photocopies of –
- Valid Driving License,
- Pan Card,
- HSLC Certificate, Marksheer and Admit card,
- Certificate of Caste,
- Up to date Employment Registration Certificate issued in the state of Assam.
Last date for receipt of duly filled in application form up to 4.00 PM on 19th Sep 2020.
- Official advertisement of Kar Bhawan Dispur Driver Post
- Download the application form
- Official website of Commissioner of Taxes Assam-https://comtax.assam.gov.in/