District & Sessions Judge Karbi Anglong Diphu invites applications in Standard Forms are invited from intending male candidates for engagement against ONE (UNRESERVED) temporary post of DRIVER (on a contingency basis) in the establishment of the undersigned.
- Essential eligibility:
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India,
- The candidate must have a valid Driving Licence issued by the competent authority.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years as on the date of advertisement. However, upper age limit will be relaxable by 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST candidates and by 3 years in respect of OBC candidates.
- Qualification: Minimum Qualification of the candidate must be ClassVIII (Eight) passed. Preference will be given to experienced candidates.
- Salary: FIXED PAY of Rs. 15,000/- (Rs. Fifteen Thousand) per month.
HOW TO APPLY:
The intending candidates have to submit their applications in a sealed envelope to “The District & Sessions Judge, Karbi Anglong, Agriculture Colony, Diphu, Karbi Anglong- 782460” either personally or through the post.
Note that the applicants must superscribe “Application for the post of Driver” on the top of the envelope and must write their MOBILE NOS. on the top of the Standard Form respectively in red ink.
Also. the applications must be accompanied with the following documents-
- Two recent colored passport size photographs
- Experience Certificate, if any,
- All SELF-ATTESTED testimonials in support of their educational qualification and caste. Candidates already in govt. service must apply through proper channel.
The last date of receipt of duly filled up applications is 15.07.2020 by 5 PM.
SELECTION PROCEDURE for the District & Sessions Judge Karbi Anglong, Diphu DRIVER Job:
List of eligible candidates and Date of Interview will be uploaded on the official website “services.ecourts.gov.in” (District Court-Karbi Anglong) on 30.07.2020 and no Call Letters will be issued individually. Eligible candidates will have to appear a DRIVING TEST followed by ORAL INTERVIEW The selection will be made purely on merit basis. Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a candidate. The candidates will have to appear in the Driving Test & Interview at their own expenses and no T.A. & D.A. is admissible in this respect.