KC Das Commerce College Guwahati invites applications in the format prescribed by the DHE, Assam (also available at the college website www.guwahaticollege.org.in) along with complete Bio-data and all testimonials from HSLC onwards from eligible candidates having good academic records and latest UGC norms for direct recruitment of the following vacant posts of Assistant Professors:
- Hindi: 01 posts (Roster Point No. 08: Reserved for SC)
- Accountancy: 01 posts (Roster Point No. 10: Reserved for ST(H)
- Finance: 01 posts (Roster Point No. 11: Reserved for OBC/MOBC).
- Economics: 01 posts (Roster Point No. 13: Reserved for OBC/MOBC).
KC Das Commerce College Guwahati Post Details:
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have at least 55% marks at the Master Degree level (5% is relaxable to the candidates belonging to ST/ SC Category) in the concerned subject and must have cleared the NET/ SLET/ SET conducted by the UGC/ CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC like SLET Commission.
The candidates having Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum standard & procedure for award of Ph. D Degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
Age Limit: Candidates should not be more than 38 (Thirty-Eight) years of age as on 01.01.2020. There will be an age relaxation of 5 years for ST/SC candidates.
Application Fees: Rs. 2000/-(Rupees Two Thousand only)
How to apply: Applications with relevant documents, along with the documentary proof of submitting the application accompanied by a non-refundable demand draft of 2000/- (two thousand) only drawn in favor of Principal, K.C. Das Commerce College payable at Guwahati must reach the office of the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement which is 24.07.2020.
The date of interview will be intimated over Speed Post/e-mail/ SMS. Candidates must provide their Email ID and Mobile Number.
K.C. Das Commerce College
Chatribari, P.O. Rehabari, Guwahati
Pin: 781 008, ASSAM (India)
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 0361-2733691
- Candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting application Eligibility like M. Phil/ Ph.D. seminar papers, publications can be acquired and submitted on or before the interview.
- In-service candidates have to apply through proper channel with a NOC from the concerned authority. Without NOC the applications are liable to be rejected.
- The candidates must have a Permanent Residence Certificate and must know the local language.
You can read the advertisement of KC Das Commerce College Guwahati Job Notice for Asst Prof Posts in Hind, Accountancy, Finance, Economics-here