Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University simply KKHSOU recruitment notification invites Online application from notification eligible candidate for filling the vacancy of 01(one) Finance Officer at KKHSOU.
Last date of submission of application is 15th June 2020.
KKHSOU Finance Officer post Details:
The following are the KKHSOU Finance Officer Details-
Name of the post: Finance Officer,
No. of Posts: 01 (one) posts
Terms of Contract: For a period of 05 years
Scale of pay: Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200 (Academic level 14) (Pay to be fixed as per UGC guidelines and fixation formula)
Age Limit: Should not be more than 55 years as on 01/06/2020.
Application fees: Rs. 1000/-
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the seven-point scale.
- At least 15 years of experience as Lecturer (senior scale), lecturer with 08 years in Reader’s Grade along with experience in educational administration, OR
- Comparable experience in a research establishment and/ or other institutions of higher education, OR
- Comparable experience in a research establishment and/ or other institutions of higher education, OR 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or equivalent post
Note: The University has the right to shortlist candidates for the above mentioned posts, the candidate fulfilling the above criteria does not entitle to be called for interview.
How to apply Online KKHSOU Job?
The application procedure is fully Online mode, the following are the simple steps to apply online-
- Visit the apply online link attached below,
- First of all register your self,
- Log In again with your registered credential,
- Fill the application form,
- Then Upload the documents,
- Preview the application form and submit,
- Pay the application fees,
- Download the application form and payment receipt.
The following are the denouncements you need to scanned for online application –
- Passport size photograph ( The file size should be less than 200 KB in jpg/jpeg/png format ).
- All Education Qualification Certificates/Marksheet of obtained Since Class X Onwards (The file size should be less than 1 MB in jpg/jpeg/png format).
- Any Govt. Identity card having photo (PAN/Driving License/Aadhaar card etc) (The file size should be less than 1 MB in jpg/jpeg/png format).
- Scan Signature (The file size should be less than 1 MB in jpg/jpeg/png format).
- Scan copy of all the Experience Certificate merged in single PDF (The file size should be less than 1 MB in pdf format).PDF can be merge online in the given link: Click here to Merge PDF