Are You looking, How to Get My lost Pass Certificate & Marksheet from Gauhati University? And Want to know How to recover it? Then You are in the right place. Yes! Today In this article, I’m going to guide you How to get your lost certificate & marksheets From Gauhati University.
But, Before that, submit your email address to get Job notification direct to your inbox, or you can subscribe our push notification button from the below right corner to get instant information on your browser.
Without wasting much time, Let me start How to Recover Lost Marksheet & Certificate from Gauhati University?
Procedure to get lost mark sheet from Gauhati University (GU):
To Get duplicate mark sheet from GU is a straightforward process. Yes! You have to follow my below-mentioned steps.
- Write an Application regarding your issues.
- Get Police verification regarding your issues.
- Submit Photostate or Xerox documents along with your application.
- Pay the required fee of Each Certificate or Marksheet.
- And Collect it from GU administrative Building.
Yes! These are the steps mentioned above to get your lost Marksheet & certificate from Gauhati University (GU).
What are the documents required along with your application?
There are few documents required while you go to submit Certificate or Marksheet lost Application at Gauhati University. Here are mentioned below:
If you lost Certificate, then you have to submit
- Last semester/Year Marksheet xerox copy.
- GU Registration Card.
And If you lost Marksheet then you have to submit:
- GU Registration Card
- And Passed Certificate (Provisional/Original)
What Are the fee Structure of Lost Documents?
Yes! You have to pay a nominal fee for your each & every Lost Certificate or Marksheet. Here is below-mentioned fee Structure.
- For Certificate: The cost of the duplicate certificate shall be double the cost of the original one.
- For Marksheet: If you Want TDC & Master Degree Marksheet then you have to Rs. 330 for Each Marksheets.
And after completing all the steps, You will get your Marksheet within 3-4 days from Gauhati University.
That’s all about How to Apply For Lost Marksheet at Gauhati Universty (GU). If you have any question regarding this topic then feel free to comment below, And also if you like this post then don’t forget to share with others. Thank Yo Visiting Assamcareer.net.