Madhyamik Assam High School Teacher (Science & Arts) NOICE: Director of Secondary Education DSE Assam on behalf of the Inspector of Schools of the respective Districts (21 nos. of Plain Districts), invites online applications from intending and eligible candidates for the post of Graduate Teachers (Science and Arts) in Provincialised High/ Higher Secondary Schools in Assam in the Graduate.
Post details shall be available from midnight of 15th September-2020 along with the provision of online application. The provision of online application of Madhyamik Assam High School Teacher will remain open and accepted until midnight on 30th September, 2020.
The candidate who submits an online application shall select district, medium of school, and category of post through the official website. Kindly visit the official website www. madhyamikassam.gov.in and visit the recruitment tab and apply online.
Candidates can appear in the interview in multiple Districts provided they are in a position to appear in such an interview in view of the fact that the verification process at the District level will be conducted by the District Selection Committee, simultaneously in all the Districts at the same date and time.
Madhyamik Assam High School Teacher Recruitment DETAILS:
The district-wise break-up of vacancies are shown below for Madhyamik Assam High School Teacher:
Qualification for DSE HS Graduate Teacher:
- For the Graduate Teacher (Arts) Graduate or Post Graduate from recognized University in Arts subject with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution, but degree obtained from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
- For the post of Graduate Teacher (Science), the candidate must be a Science Graduate or Post Graduate in Science having from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution, but degree obtained from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid
- In respect of Secondary TET Candidate must obtain 60% marks in each paper for UR category and 55% marks for OBC/MOBC, SC-ST(P) ST(H), and PwD category
- No candidate is allowed to apply in the Bengali/Hindi/Assamese medium schools if the candidate does not have MIL in Bengali, Hindi, and Assamese respectively in the HSLC examination as the case may be. Only candidate having Bengali, Hindi and Assamese as MIL in HSLC examination is allowed for applying in the schools which are imparting education in Bengali, Hindi and Assamese Medium. However as per Govt. Notification NoASE.313/2013/156 dated 21st January 2017. Under Provision of rule 30 of the Assam Secondary Education(Provincialised) Service Rules, 2003, The Governor of Assam is hereby pleased to accept the Diploma Certificate in Assamese Language issued by Axom Sahitya Sabha in case of requirement of Assamese Language either as MIL or as an elective subject in HSLC or equivalent examination in respect of the candidates who have qualified High School TET.
Criteria for Selection of Graduate Teacher:
- I. 100 marks on percentage of marks in B.A/B.Com/B.Sc examination (in case of Major/Hons, the marks obtained in Major/Hons shall be taken into consideration).
- II. 100 marks on percentage of marks in HS final examination.
- III. 100 marks on percentage of marks in B.T./B.Ed final examination.
- IV. 100 marks on percentage of marks in TET examination or 60 marks for 15 years of experience as an undergraduate/Junior Teacher in a provincialized High/Higher Secondary school having requisite academic and professional qualification. Any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secured by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such a teacher.
- V. Explanation: For the purpose of calculation of marks under the categories mentioned in clauses (i)(ii), (iii), and (iv) above it may be clarified that if a candidate secures; for example 60% marks in the particular examination he/she secures 60 marks out of 100 marks allotted in the concerned examination.
- VI. 50 marks @ 25 marks for one year of teaching experience as a contractual teacher and another 25 marks for two years, subject to consideration for a minimum period of two years.
- VII. 50 marks teaching experience for the teachers working continuously on fixed pay basis(other than contractual teachers) in a provincialized Higher Secondary School or High School/Madrassa for their service as fixed pay teachers provided they have requisite academic and professional qualification.
- VIII. 10 marks for NCC certificate (10 marks for “C” certificate and 5 marks for “B” certificate)
- IX. 10 marks for participating in recognized sports at the national level representing Assam.
- X. 10 marks for achievements in fine Arts and cultural activities representing the State officially at the National level
Other Eligibility CRITERIA of Madhyamik Assam High School Teacher:
- Separate Merit Lists will be prepared for each category of the post.
- AGE LIMIT: A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category, 42 years for Ex-Servicemen, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC, and 45 years for SC/ ST(P)/ST(H) and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD) as on 1st January 2020 as per Govt. Office Memorandum vide No. ABP.6/2016/51 Dated 02/09/2020. This relaxation shall be applicable only to those candidates who have attained the necessary educational or other qualifications prior to crossing of their existing upper age limit of 40 years. The eligible candidates shall apply online in the official website from Midnight of 15/09/2020 to Midnight of 30/09/2020. No offline application will be accepted in this regard.
- The Online Applications and documents submitted by the candidates will be verified along with their original testimonials, by the District Selection Committee (DSC). The District-wise detailed schedule and venue for Screening/ Verification of documents will be notified on the official website. No TA/DA is admissible for the verification process. District wise verification will be conducted simultaneously on the same date and time in the Districts by the respective DSC. Candidates will be informed either individually by the respective Inspector of Schools or collectively by the Director of Secondary Education, Assam in the official website.
- There will be reservation/ relaxation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) as per Govt. notification vide No. ABP.07/2019/4 Dated 10/04/ 2019.
- The Online Application and documents submitted by the candidate will be verified using modern technology with the help of DigiLocker, Govt. of India, and by scanning Barcode or QR Code for ensuring the genuineness of the uploaded documents as well as by back-office verification with the competent board/ council/ authority. But the authority if desires may conduct physical document verification at any point of time with proper notice.
- The candidate must ensure the genuineness of all the information/ documents uploaded against the online application and he/ she will be solely responsible for the information/ documents uploaded against his/ her online application. Once uploaded there will be no scope of correction in respect of the credential submitted by the candidate. Any discrepancy will lead to cancellation of the candidature.
- The candidature will be canceled forthwith if any kind of fraudulence/ discrepancy regarding any information/documents uploaded by the candidate is established by the appropriate authority at any point in time. The candidate will be debarred from any future recruitment under the Government of Assam and subsequent legal action will also be initiated against such candidate.
- In conformity with the “Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016” and in compliance Govt. in the Social Welfare Department vide SOP No. SWD.290/2017, dated. 28th July, 2017, it is specified that the reservation for persons with disabilities will be as follows:
- a. 1% for blindness and low vision
- b. 1% for hearing impaired and
- c. 1% for locomotors disability or cerebral palsy.
- A candidate will mention and select the name of the districts for which the application is submitted.
- When the candidates appear for the verification before the DSC they must produce original certificates, testimonials, and documents that were uploaded during the application stage.
- Reservation shall be applicable as per existing State Government Rules.
- Corrigendum and addendum will be published as on when required on the official website.
Documents need for Madhyamik Assam High School Teacher Online Application Form:
The Documents need to apply for Madhyamik Assam High School Teacher uploaded as mentioned below should be colored scanned and clear in PDF format while uploading and applying online and all documents should be self-attested.
- Passport Size Colour Photograph
- HSLC Mark sheet and Admit Card(Age Proof)
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Degree (in case of candidates for the post of Graduate Teacher Arts and Science, shall submit all three year Mark sheet.
- Post Graduate mark sheet and Certificate in case of less than 50% marks in Graduation.
- High School TET mark sheet
- B.Ed Mark sheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC)
- Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented state at National Level)
- Scanned Signature.
- Experience certificate (if any) of 15 years of teaching experience in undergraduate/junior teacher in provincialized high/higher secondary school.
- Experience certificate (if any) 1(one) year of teaching experience as contractual teacher.
- Experience certificate (if any) 2(two) years of teaching experience as contractual teacher.
- Experience certificate (if any) of teaching experience for the teachers working continuously on fixed pay basis(other than contractual teachers) in a provincialized Higher Secondary School or High School/ Madrassa for their service as fixed pay teachers provided they have requisite academic and professional qualification.(As per applicable, if any)
IMPORTANT POINTS of Madhyamik Assam High School Graduate Teacher:
- After successful submission of the online form, candidates shall take a print out of the form and submit the same along with self-attested copies of mark-sheets and certificates in support of educational qualification, caste, disability, TET, BE.D and co-curricular activities at the time of document verification before the District Level Selection Committee. Candidates must also produce original documents that have been uploaded with the online application to the DSC etc.
- After submitting the online application form, the candidates will get a Unique Number against the submitted application and will keep the printout of the unique Number for all future references.
- Candidates may note that failing to qualify in Screening/ Verification of documents will result in cancellation of their candidature. Online communication in this regard will be entertained.
- The office will not be responsible for any lapse in the submission of online applications due to any technical problem.
- The following self-attested colored copies of certificates and documents to be submitted online
- i. Mark sheet of HSLC. HSSLC and BA/ B. Sc.
- ii. Pass Certificate of HSLC. HSSLC and BA/ B. Sc.
- iii. Pass Certificate of H. S. L. C. / H. S. L. C. Admit Card in support of age.
- iv. Certificate and Mark sheet of High School TET.
- v. Certificate and Mark sheet of B.Ed
- vi. Certificates in support of Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe (Plains or Hills) / OBC / MOBC.
- vii. Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities issued by Govt. authority.
- viii. Certificate of NCC (B & C Category only)
- ix. Certificate of recognized Sports at the national level representing Assam
- x. Certificate of Achievements in fine arts and cultural activities representing the state officials at a national level.
- xi. Certificate of Ex-servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board.
- xii. Certificate of EWS issued by the competent authority.
Authorities reserve the rights to cancel the candidature of any candidate as and when any ineligibility condition is detected. If any information declared by the candidate is found to be false at any stage, the candidate will be penalized as per prevailing laws/rules. The decision of the authority as to the eligibility or other wise of a candidate shall be final.
Also, Check out Excise Dept Assam Recruitment | Total 36 post
Stay Tuned with Assam Career.NET for the Online application Procedure and future details on Madhyamik Assam High School Teacher.
- Official advertisement of Madhyamik Assam High School Teacher.
- Official website of Madhyamik Assam- https://madhyamik.assam.gov.in/
- Madhyamik Assam High School Teacher Online Application LINK