Mahila Shakti Kendra Nagaon Recruitment NOTICE: Engagement In Temporary/Contractual Posts Of “District Level Centre For Women (Dlcw)” Under Mahila Shakti Kendra [MSK] Scheme Of Ministry Of Women & Child Development, GOI. Applications invited from eligible candidates who are citizens of India as defined under Articles 5 to 9 of the Constitution of India (Original inhabitant of State of Assam) and fulfill the eligibility norms of educational qualification, age, etc. as mentioned below against each category of purely temporary contractual posts. The Posts have created under ‘MAHILA SHAKTI KENDRA’ Nagaon under the Ministry of Women and Child Development, GOI.
Last date to submit application is 18.9.2020 by 5.00 p.m
Mahila Shakti Kendra Nagaon WWO / Dist Coordinator Recruitment Details:
Women Welfare Officer, DLCW:
- Number of Post: 01 Nos.
- Salary: Rs. 35,000/-
- Master in the field of Humanities & Social Science/ Masters in Social Work with an understanding of scheme/ programs implemented with a focus on women
- Capable of communicating in the local language/dialect and effectively liaison with District Officials,
- Previous experience of working with civil society organizations.
- Proficiency with computers for report writing and MIS.
- Maximum age limit of 35 years as on 01/4/2020
- Preferably Women and resident of same District
District Coordinator DLCW:
- Number of Post: 02 Nos.
- Salary: Rs. 20,000/-
- Graduate in Humanities & Social Science/ Coordinator- Social Works or any other related field DLCW
- Well versed with the issues related to women in the District
- Able to work with computers.
- Maximum age limit of 35 years as on 1/4/2020
- Preferably Women and residents of the same District.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of the Written Test / Skill6 Test amongst the shortlisted candidates whatever applicable. Name of Shortlisted candidates called for the Written Test/skill/Viva Voce Test will be intimated through their respective Email ID as mentioned in their application form. No separate call letters will be issued to concerned candidates.
How to apply: The interested candidates having requisite educational qualification and experience may submit duly filled up application to the O/o the District Social Welfare Officer, Nagaon (Assam). Note that the Prescribed Application form may be obtained from the O/o the District Social Welfare Officer, Nagaon, and all the offices of the CDPO’s of Nagaon District.
Application must reach the Office of the District Social Welfare Officer, Nagaon, on or before 18.9.2020 by 5.00 p.m for the following vacancies. No application will be entitled which are received after the specific date and time. The undersigned will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of any application due to postal delay or any other delay.
Candidates will have to submit duly filled up application along with self-attested copies of all certificates in support of educational qualification, age, caste (in case of SC/ ST/ OBC candidates), and experience. Candidates will have to produce the original certificates in the time of the interview as and when called for. No TA/DA for the interview is admissible.
Official WEBSITE Mahila Shakti Kendra Nagaon: nagaon.gov.in