During the final and fifth tranche of Atmanirbhar Bharat Nirmala Sitharaman and Mr. Anurag Thakur mentions a few important steps that are going to take after COVID for Educational Sections i.e Technology-Driven Education with Equity post-COVID ( after COVID). Some of them are listed below-
- PM-eVIDYA- A programme for multi-mode access to digital/ Online education to be launched immediately consisting of the following-
- DIKSHA for school education in States/UTs e-concept and QR coded energized Textbooks for all grade (one Nation, One Digital Platform)
- One earmarked TV channel per class from Class 1 to Class 12 (one Class, One CHannel)
- Extensive use of Radio, COmmunity radio, and Podcasts
- Special e-content for visually and hearing impaired
- Top 100 Universities will be permitted to automatically start Online course by 30th May 2020
- Manodarpan: An initiative for psychosocial support of students, teaches, and families for mental health and emotional wellbeing to be launched immediately.
- New National Curriculum and Pedagogical framework for School early Childhood and teachers will be launched, integrated with global and 21st-century skill requirements
- National foundational Literacy and Numeracy Mission for ensuring that every child attains learning levels and outcomes in grade 5 by 2025 will be Launched by December 2020.
Source: Final Tranche Conference of Atmanirbhar Bharat.