Government of Assam will Provide MGNREGA Job Cards for Migrant Workers of Assam: The Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal has instructed on Sunday, May 17, 2020, that they will issue job cards to the Migrant Workers coming back to Assam.
Under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) people work outside Assam will get a relief of some amount. The exact figure is not mentioned yet. Nearly 6 lakhs people have registered for the Inter-State Migration. If you want to register then check how to register for Inter State Migration for Workers.
Govt to Provide Job Cards to Migrant Workers of Assam
Almost One-third of the people may come back and they will get Job cards under the MGNREGA Scheme and this was announced by the Chief Minister of Assam Sarbananda Sonowal. You can check the directives for the issue-
- The Panchayat and Rural Development (P&RD) department are directed to immediately issue job cards under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) to interested workers.
- Skill development department to organize necessary training to enhance workers’ skills.
- Measures for skill identification through digital platforms and training to be taken up at block level.
- Industries & Commerce department to make a district-wise list/status of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) to provide the optimum benefit of the Rs 20 lakh crore financial package announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The finance department is to discuss with banks, means to provide loans to migrant workers seeking to engage in productive activities.
- Secondary Education Merit List of Assistant Teacher (Arts and Science)
- Download DEE Assam Provisional Merit List of LP UP Asst Teacher
- LP UP TET Asst Teacher Provisional List will be published Today!
- APSC Exam Notice: AE under PHE Dept
- APSC JE Civil under PWD Screening Test Date is announced.
- DTE Assam announced Written Test Date for Tech & Non-Tech Posts