Medical and Health Recruitment Board, MHRB Assam invites online application in the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in from the intending candidates having Indian Citizenship as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and having requisite qualification for recruitment to the posts of Medical Officer (Critical Care) in Government Medical Colleges under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam.
[13.08.2020] It is for information of all concerned that the zoom interview for recruitment to the posts of Medical Officer (Critical Care) in Government Medical College Hospitals under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam, will be held on 25th & 26th August, 2020, in the premises of Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam, Office of the Director of Medical Education, Assam, Six Mile, Guwahati-22.Download the Select List and Rejection below-
- MHRB MO Criticial Care Interview Notice
- MHRB MO Criticial Care–List of eligible Candidates
- MHRB MO Criticial Care– List of rejected candidates
[11.07.2020] The last date of the online application of MHRB Assam 112 nos Medical Officer (Critical Care) posts is extended to 18.07.2020. The published Notification is shown below-
MHRB Assam Medical Officer Posts Details:
Name of Post: Medical Officer (Critical Care) in Government Medical College Hospitals under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam,
Number of Post: 112 (One Hundred and Twelve),
Pay Scale: Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- PM with Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/- PM plus allowances as admissible under Rules.
Age Limit: A candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020. However, there is age relaxation for the SC/ ST/ OBC/ PDW Candidates.
Educational Qualification: At least M.B.B.S. or equivalent degree from a University, recognized under MCI (Medical Council of India) and the candidate must be registered under Assam Medical Council/MCI.
- Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates,
- Rs. 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate,
- No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate,
How to deposit the application fees: By two ways you can pay the application fees, those are-
- The application fee should be deposited only, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”.
- OR The Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https:// assamegras. gov.in). The candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). A printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In the Remarks column, the candidate may write the post applied for.
Selection Process: Viva-Voce/ Interview will be held for selecting the candidates for the post of Medical Officer (Critical Care).
How to Apply Online: The candidates need not submit any testimonials/certificates at the time of submission of online application (Link is attached below). However, candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualification, date of birth, caste, EWS, PWD, Treasury challan, working experience, etc. along with the application form, at the time of the interview. Self-attested copies of all testimonials/certificates will have to be submitted to the Board at the time of the interview.