Medical and Health Recruitment Board, MHRB Assam MO Critical Care 128 Job Notice: MHRB Assam invites online application in the website https://nhm.assam. gov.in from the intending candidates having Indian citizenship as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and having requisite qualification for recruitment to Gazetted posts M&HO-I(Medical Officer Critical Care) of 32 (Thirty two) ICU Units in different dedicated COVID-19 Hospitals of Assam.
Last date of submission of the Online application is 31/08/2020
MHRB Assam MO Critical Care 128 Job Details:
Recruitment Details of M&HO –I(Medical Officer Critical Care) in Government Medical College Hospitals under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam.
Name of post: M&HO – I (Medical Officer Critical Care) in different dedicated COVID-19 Hospitals under Health & Family Welfare Department.
No of posts: 128 posts [UR-53, EWS-12, OBC/ MOBC-35, SC-09, STP-13, STH: 6]
Scale of Pay: Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- per month with Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Age Limit: A candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. However, the upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable)-
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April, 2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
- At least M.B.B.S. or equivalent degree from a University, recognized under MCI (Medical Council of India) and the candidate must be registered under Assam Medical Council/MCI.
- Weightage shall be given to a candidate having Degree/ Diploma in Anesthesiology or Critical Care or Emergency Medicine from intuitions recognized under MCI/National Board of Examinations.
- Preference shall be given to the Doctors working under Rule 17B of MHRB Regulations or on contractual basis in Medical College Hospitals of Assam.
Process of Recruitment: Viva-Voce/Interview/Online Interview will be held for selecting the candidates for the post of M&HO – I (Medical Officer Critical Care).
Application Fees: The candidate required to pay an application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate.
NOTE: No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate.
Mode of Payment: Application fee should be deposited only, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan, shall be accepted.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write the post applied for.
How to apply MHRB Assam MO Critical Care 128 Job Vacancies?
To Apply online for MHRB Assam MO Critical Care 128 Job vacancy you need to visit the website-https://nhm.assam.gov.in. Also the links and steps are shared
- Visit the official website link(Shared below),
- Click on the Apply Online Button,
- Filled the details,
- enter the Treasury Challan No.,
- Upload the Photo and Signature,
- Tick the declaration box,
- Finally Click the Submit button
- Take a print of the submitted application form.