MNC Balika Mahavidyalaya Nalbari Assam invites applications in the format prescribed by the DHE Assam along with complete BioData and all testimonials from HSLC onwards from eligible candidates for filling up the sanctioned post of Assistant Professors at MNC Balika Mahavidyalaya, Nalbari. P.O. & Dist. – Nalbari (781335). The following are the positions available-
- Education: No of Post – 01, Category (UR), Roster Point- 03
- English: No of Post – 01, Category (ST(P) – I), Roster Point- 05
- Philosophy: No of Post – 01, Category (PWD), Roster Point- 01
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have at least 55% marks at the Master Degree level (5% is relaxable to the candidates belonging to ST/ SC Category) in the concerned subject and must have cleared the NET/ SLET/ SET conducted by the UGC/ CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC like SLET Commission.
The candidates having Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum standard & procedure for award of Ph. D Degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
Age Limit: Candidates should not be more than 38 (Thirty-Eight) years of age as on 01.01.2020. There will be an age relaxation of 5 years for ST/SC candidates.
Application Fees: Rs. 2500/-(Rupees Two Thousand five hundred only)
How to apply: Applications with relevant documents, along with the documentary proof of submitting the application accompanied by a non-refundable demand draft of Rupees 2500/- (Non-Refundable) drawn in favor of Principal, MNC Balika Mahavidyalaya, Nalbari payable at United Bank of India, Nalbari Branch must reach the office of the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication.
- Candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting application Eligibility like M. Phil/ Ph.D. seminar papers, publications can be acquired and submitted on or before the interview.
- In-service candidates have to apply through proper channel with a NOC from the concerned authority. Without NOC the applications are liable to be rejected.
- The candidates must have a Permanent Residence Certificate and must know the local language.
- Date of Interview will be intimated over telephone/Mail/ Registered/ Speed Post in due course of time. No TA/ DA is admissible. Incomplete/ defective applications will be summarily rejected and no call letter will be issued to such applicants. No excuse for postal delay will be accepted.